2014 RCSX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Re: 2014 RCSX

Post by Scotty226 »

Downloaded the track. Over half the terrain is exactly the same as the rF version, all the objects are black and exactly the same as rF, skybox is completely white, Decals all the exact same as the rF version. 100% ripped
The terrain you did change though is actually pretty fun, but it needs a lot of work to be good.
And work on getting permission for the stuff you use. No one likes a ripper.
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
hondaracer48
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by hondaracer48 »

stop bitching my goodness, you all sound like a bunch or damn pussys. Who gives a shit if he used some shit, I don't see the creator on here jumping his ass about. act like the men I hope uare and quit throwing lil bitch fits over something TOU didn't even make,
billyp330
Team: FFMX Racing

Post by billyp330 »

hondaracer48 wrote:stop bitching my goodness, you all sound like a bunch or damn pussys. Who gives a shit if he used some shit, I don't see the creator on here jumping his ass about. act like the men I hope uare and quit throwing lil bitch fits over something TOU didn't even make,
Thank u finally some1 that makes sense. Don't get y every is making a big deal bout it I gave credit & nvr cl aimed anything that wasn't mine. Just a game guys get over it. Best game ever tho!
Xtrem
Team: Maniacs

Post by Xtrem »

hondaracer48 wrote:stop bitching my goodness, you all sound like a bunch or damn pussys. Who gives a shit if he used some shit, I don't see the creator on here jumping his ass about. act like the men I hope uare and quit throwing lil bitch fits over something TOU didn't even make,

That's because the creator is either getting ready for his trip here in the US and hasen't been online to notice... or he has already left and is already over here and has no idea this has happened. I'm guessing billy is a friend of yours lol
ImageImage
Hondarider77f
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TwistMoto

Post by Hondarider77f »

bdownen323 wrote:Dew u meen that ur gramer iz amasing lyke dis nd u think its purfectly normall two dew it lyke dis is wat ur saying.
Bryon dunt mak da keed fil badly bout him. Di only reezun dat u r mad iz bcuz he'z got moar swegs den u.
billyp330

Post by billyp330 »

billyp330 wrote:This is a replica track of the 2014 Ricky Carmichael Amatuer Supercross track. Track is really close to the original just not as rough. plzz comment and let me kno if youd like a rougher version. i just left it on the smoother side since im not the best mxs rider lol track also seems to b alil longer than the original laptime wise but like i said im not the fastest mxs racer so maybe a "pro" could get a closer time to the actual times.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4hvcs ... 4_RCSX.zip
New link to fix the object issues

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vbc36 ... 14RCSX.zip
Xtrem

Post by Xtrem »

I know for a fact that Jay would not allow you to tamper with his terrain file. Whoever said "all you had to do was ask" doesn't know Jay very well. Billy... I suggest you remove the download and wait until Jay does indeed reply to this thread to see what his wishes are... If you're not willing to do that then you are in fact a ripper in every sense of the word.
ImageImage
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

CHUCK? y u come back?
Xtrem

Post by Xtrem »

JOSH? Because I love MX Simulator!
ImageImage
Jay

Post by Jay »

but for real I don't care if anyone rips anything of mine as long as its after I use it.
Colbemx

Post by Colbemx »

Can we just get a damn picture of this track?
billyp330

Post by billyp330 »

Xtrem wrote:I know for a fact that Jay would not allow you to tamper with his terrain file. Whoever said "all you had to do was ask" doesn't know Jay very well. Billy... I suggest you remove the download and wait until Jay does indeed reply to this thread to see what his wishes are... If you're not willing to do that then you are in fact a ripper in every sense of the word.
I will remove the download & just do the terrain from scratch which won't take long since the only part of his terrain I used was the corners. Not a big deal. I will also not use the stadium & just use bales from an object pack. Not sure y this turned into a big deal. Just wanted to put an accurate replilica of the amateur supercross track up for ppl to play on. Nvr intended to rip anything just wanted a fun accurate track for ppl to play. I appoligize to jay for any unintended harm i caused
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

billyp330 wrote:
Xtrem wrote:I know for a fact that Jay would not allow you to tamper with his terrain file. Whoever said "all you had to do was ask" doesn't know Jay very well. Billy... I suggest you remove the download and wait until Jay does indeed reply to this thread to see what his wishes are... If you're not willing to do that then you are in fact a ripper in every sense of the word.
I will remove the download & just do the terrain from scratch which won't take long since the only part of his terrain I used was the corners. Not a big deal. I will also not use the stadium & just use bales from an object pack. Not sure y this turned into a big deal. Just wanted to put an accurate replilica of the amateur supercross track up for ppl to play on. Nvr intended to rip anything just wanted a fun accurate track for ppl to play. I appoligize to jay for any unintended harm i caused
Good on ya bud! We just want you to understand you need to respect others peoples work and ask. It will take you a long way if you are nice to the other creators! As for the track goes its pretty close to the Am day but you should still take some more time on the terrain, the transitions on your jump faces needs work.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
pontus9921
Team: Privateer

Post by pontus9921 »

Just take the a light file from another track and place it in the track folder and it's not black anymore!!
billyp330

Post by billyp330 »

Cody Darr wrote: Good on ya bud! We just want you to understand you need to respect others peoples work and ask. It will take you a long way if you are nice to the other creators! As for the track goes its pretty close to the Am day but you should still take some more time on the terrain, the transitions on your jump faces needs work.
Yea i didnt mean any disrespect to anyone. And yea i have a hard time with the transitions. i am using photoshop for the terrain and when i made reflex or even mva tracks i was able to use the image-->adjustments-->curves to give the faces a better curved face but for some reason it doesnt seem to work with with mx sim. do you guys use photoshop or the editor for the terrain?