2014 RCSX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Xtrem
Team: Maniacs

Re: 2014 RCSX

Post by Xtrem »

Did you get Jay's permission to do this? This was his track.... and you sir have just achieved level 1 of the rippers MMORPG.... good job.
ImageImage
DrewBoy214
Team: Privateer

Post by DrewBoy214 »

I have the problem too man and it sucks because I love this track!!!
billyp330
Team: FFMX Racing

Post by billyp330 »

Xtrem wrote:Did you get Jay's permission to do this? This was his track.... and you sir have just achieved level 1 of the rippers MMORPG.... good job.
how do u figure i ripped the track??? the height map is all me and that is the track. the only thing i used of his was the objects which i gave credit for. i dont see this Jay guy on here bitching bout it so wats the big deal??? dont upload ur stuff for ppl to download if you dont want ppl using it drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
billyp330

Post by billyp330 »

DrewBoy214 wrote:I have the problem too man and it sucks because I love this track!!!
o im not sure y it isnt working for some ppl then. like i said and like some ppl on here wanna bitch about its all the same objects as the 2014 daytona track so if they work for that dont c y it would work on this track. ill upload a link on here with it in saf maybe that will fix it???
billyp330

Post by billyp330 »

billyp330 wrote:
DrewBoy214 wrote:I have the problem too man and it sucks because I love this track!!!
o im not sure y it isnt working for some ppl then. like i said and like some ppl on here wanna bitch about its all the same objects as the 2014 daytona track so if they work for that dont c y it would work on this track. ill upload a link on here with it in saf maybe that will fix it???
New Link. Make sure to have the sx2014ir10daytona.low in your mx sim folder as well

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i4cd0 ... 14RCSX.zip
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

This was for sure ripped from the original you just changed the jumps around, you didnt even take the time to change the decals around. The ruts are the same from the original version. So how can you say the Height map was all you? It def was not!
justin87 wrote:
billyp330 wrote:
SpecialK475 wrote:all the objects and surroundings are black except the track?
Not sure wat ur problem is. Do u have the 2014 Daytona track bc its the sane objects & stadium as that. That's prob wat the problem is I'm guessing.
i have the 2014 track and it still doesnt work!

This might be because he didnt go and change the statues file. The objects in the folder all have different names!

Ex. Some files read this way "@sx2014/models/bigbale.jm @sx2014/models/bb-moto.png null"

Some this way "@sx2014r10daytona/fitout/bale/mobale.jm @sx2014r10daytona/fitout/bale/mobale.png @sx2014r10daytona/fitout/bale/mobale.shp"
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

This guy's grammar makes his posts look like Puma's when he first joined here.
billyp330

Post by billyp330 »

wrong i did the terrian all myself and i redid the decals as well over the entire track. i took the ruts and smooth them all out so they rnt as deep also got rid of alot of the roughness and added smaller bumps where some of the bigger ones were. the jumps r completely different as well as the one part of the track. i shortened up a section because it was way too long. i spent about 3 hrs on this track which may not be as long as some other ppl spend on making tracks but i am a junior engineering student who also works among other stuff so dont have days to spend on a game. i rlly dont appreciate all this ripping crap ppl r saying as i did do the actual track. i admit i used the objects but also gave credit for that which u guys dont seem to give wheels1758 a hard time for not giving credit to whomever this jay guy is u keep crying bout. also just to point this out since apperently nobody on here seems to notice 90% of tracks made for this games r rips of real tracks isnt that the same damn thing? sorry if i seem rude or w/e just tired of seeing all these babies on here crying bout stuff they dont know about. if this jay guy has a problem with me using his objects i will gladly take them out and just make the track which is all that rlly matters anyway. the objects just make it look nice it wont effect the actual track tho
billyp330

Post by billyp330 »

bdownen323 wrote:This guy's grammar makes his posts look like Puma's when he first joined here.
not sure who Puma is but not me if thats wat u were implying
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Dew u meen that ur gramer iz amasing lyke dis nd u think its purfectly normall two dew it lyke dis is wat ur saying.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

DP these are the famous Kevin PumaXCS Mountain Cat Magic Man Loretta's Flagger KX125inthe450classhe'snotevenona125 Thomas.
Pumaxcs wrote:i cant get mine 2 work sooo... u guyz hury up and post... wilson i cant wait 4 your supercorss

it looks great shadow... all it need is some burms and post it!

ill just leave it 2 the ppl who no wat ther doing

i cant get my gamecam to reconize mx sim... how do i do this?

ok i got it 2 work but it is lagging me like shit and the second screen is annoying the piss outta me how do i get the lag 2 quit(if possible) and get the small screen off(again if possible)
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I wish those weren't real... Why do you do this to me? :cry:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Xtrem

Post by Xtrem »

billyp330 wrote:
Xtrem wrote:Did you get Jay's permission to do this? This was his track.... and you sir have just achieved level 1 of the rippers MMORPG.... good job.
how do u figure i ripped the track??? the height map is all me and that is the track. the only thing i used of his was the objects which i gave credit for. i dont see this Jay guy on here bitching bout it so wats the big deal??? dont upload ur stuff for ppl to download if you dont want ppl using it drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You edited the height map.... You have sunk to the lowest place imaginable in MXSIM.
ImageImage
Xtrem

Post by Xtrem »

You know.... The reason it was in a SAF format... is to keep dumbasses like you from doing things like this.
ImageImage
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

billyp330 wrote:wrong i did the terrian all myself and i redid the decals as well over the entire track. i took the ruts and smooth them all out so they rnt as deep also got rid of alot of the roughness and added smaller bumps where some of the bigger ones were. the jumps r completely different as well as the one part of the track. i shortened up a section because it was way too long. i spent about 3 hrs on this track which may not be as long as some other ppl spend on making tracks but i am a junior engineering student who also works among other stuff so dont have days to spend on a game. i rlly dont appreciate all this ripping crap ppl r saying as i did do the actual track. i admit i used the objects but also gave credit for that which u guys dont seem to give wheels1758 a hard time for not giving credit to whomever this jay guy is u keep crying bout. also just to point this out since apperently nobody on here seems to notice 90% of tracks made for this games r rips of real tracks isnt that the same damn thing? sorry if i seem rude or w/e just tired of seeing all these babies on here crying bout stuff they dont know about. if this jay guy has a problem with me using his objects i will gladly take them out and just make the track which is all that rlly matters anyway. the objects just make it look nice it wont effect the actual track tho
u dnt seam to undrstnd alt do u? You should have asked Jay for permission before changing the track he made. I'm sure Jay would have been kind enough to say yes go ahead but the fact that you didn't ask is why people are calling you a ripper. Also the whole 90% of tracks made for this games are rips of real tracks thing, that isn't the same, all the people that made them, made them from scratch, you didn't.
Donate if you like My Creations