Checkerz Track Warehouse

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
smrider

Re: Checkerz Track Warehouse

Post by smrider »

8) :lol:
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Track 192:
2019 SX Minneapolis

Track 193:
2019 SX Arlington

Track 194:
2019 SX Detroit

Track 195:
2019 SX Atlanta

Track 196:
2019 SX Daytona

Track 197:
2019 SX Indianapolis

Track 198:
2019 SX Nashville

Track 199:
2019 SX East Rutherford

Links to 2019 SX tracks:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=51150

Track 200 will be a release finished for quite some time and finally being made public. It'll be my final one. It's been real fellas, hope you all enjoyed the content as much as I did making (some of) it.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

checkerz wrote:Track 200 will be a release finished for quite some time and finally being made public. It'll be my final one. It's been real fellas, hope you all enjoyed the content as much as I did making (some of) it.
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

aeffertz wrote:
checkerz wrote:Track 200 will be a release finished for quite some time and finally being made public. It'll be my final one. It's been real fellas, hope you all enjoyed the content as much as I did making (some of) it.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Geez! Jeremy Clarkson crying at the end of S3E14 of Grand Tour and now you releasing your swan song? Hide the sharp objects and ligatures from me! Thanks for a decade of devotion Chris!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Track 200: VPC MX
Track 201: VPC SX1
Track 202: VPC SX2
Track 203: VPC AX
checkerz wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:52 am Image

PS, thanks Willskiii for the screenshots.

PS2: If anyone would like to help me celebrate my retirement in Vegas, the paypal link below still works and I always accept free drinks hahahaha

VersusPC.com is a longtime supporter of MX Simulator, rF Gaming, and creators in the community a-like. In addition to being experts at designing and building custom PCs, Versus also understands the unique demands that MX Simulator poses on your hardware and can help deliver a build to maximize your experience.

When the opportunity came up a few years ago to build this compound, I couldn't say no. The outdoor was requested to be a test track for the nationals containing similar sections to what is found on the real tracks. I took my favorite sections from many of the AMA Nationals and tweaked them to fit into a layout all together, tossed in some custom elements, and this sand/dirt mixed track arose from the dead. The SX and AX tracks are fully custom, though, someone should probably get the dozer out and prep the AX track.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/p7vd4nayn ... x.zip/file
Track 204: Sky Ranch MX
Track 205: Sky Ranch SX 1
Track 206: Sky Ranch SX 2
checkerz wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:49 am (folders and trackinfo read 2018 Shred Bud)

MX and 2 SX tracks to air wheelie to the moon

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ov9ed1sb ... h.zip/file