Diger Mountain MX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
crotalus
Team: Privateer

Diger Mountain MX

Post by crotalus »

Hi, this is my second track made. it's a pure for-fun track which i think turned out pretty good :)
Lemme know what you think!

Thanks to!

twistmoto for : flags / truck / finish
DJ99X for : grass tufts / trees
haggqvist for : track fences & bales
m121c for : house
SMR 510RR for : bleachers
motooption for : truck

also some textures are borrowed from track : Den Dungen

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hljbb ... igerMX.rar

/C
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Re: Diger Mountain MX

Post by slowngreen »

Pretty fun! Nice job on decals, looks real good I think, your pics dont do it justice.
waynesim

Post by waynesim »

Good effort for your 2nd track mate,a fun layout n looks pretty good...a bit more work in the berms and this would be cool.Keep makin' em crotalus :)
staticmx

Post by staticmx »

I want to like this track! haha. I think its a pretty decent track for only your second, better than I could do. But I cant help but feel like maybe you made some berms a different way than the others? Some berms are fairly smooth while others are fairly rough looking up the top and if I go too high on one in particular its like I hit something invisible and lose the front or go over the bars. Im not a fan of the jumps though, some are way too small for the flow of the track imo, and have funny angles etc. Overall, I want to like this one but I think theres a small amount of work needed to make your next track really good. I do think you nailed the environment tho, way better than some of the guys with a fair few tracks under their belts.
crotalus

Post by crotalus »

Thanks for the nice comments :) yes i know, i should have had a second look at the corners before i released it, some were abit low and some rough. berms are what i find hardest to get right still.
will try to improve em for next one :)

/c