2014 MotoSport rF National Round 05: Muddy Creek

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
stevos758
Team: Privateer

Re: 2014 MotoSport rF National Round 05: Muddy Creek

Post by stevos758 »

This is the finest track yet!

It feels awesome!

Those tight berms are sick as hell!

Keep em coming!
tacomcdolphin

Post by tacomcdolphin »

sick pitbike track, serious question whens the full size version for the race coming out?
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

tacomcdolphin wrote:sick pitbike track, serious question whens the full size version for the race coming out?
Oh the MX vs ATV sized version you mean? The track is the same scale as every other national track. Every single week its something new from you Culpepper.
tacomcdolphin

Post by tacomcdolphin »

barrington314 wrote:
tacomcdolphin wrote:sick pitbike track, serious question whens the full size version for the race coming out?
Oh the MX vs ATV sized version you mean? The track is the same scale as every other national track. Every single week its something new from you Culpepper.
lol well last week all i said was traction sucks ( because it does ) i didnt say anything about the other tracks so idk what your talking about .

you do realize its a 40 person race with aussies,brazilians, and jack..... also its just boring last year you could throw down but i oj everything but the triple on a cr 125
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

barrington314 wrote: The track is the same scale as every other national track.
tacomcdolphin wrote:and jack
:lol:
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Jay wrote:Korey please don't attempt to make ruts again.....

some corners are good but others feel like u typed a fat old V with impact and hit blur then there is the corner above that gets your hopes up by presenting these berm sized things that go to nothing right as the rut would generally be at its best IRL.

For me the updates that were done to the track completely ruined the fun factor of it. I wish that the updates would have kinda had a similar feel to barringtons 2013 version.
Also
Ddavis wrote:Those ruts are realistic. Good to have some challenging turns, you mad because you can't just come in wide open - hook on the wall - rail out. Not every rut irl is perfect.
The track isn't very realistic when you come into a rut, but if you start to lean a little bit, your head slams into the next inside rut.
stevos758

Post by stevos758 »

This is a man's track....

None of that pussy shit you guys are used too. Deal with it. This is some of the best racing you will ever have. Ruts, bumps and shit that's hard to deal with.... That's why these tracks are selected for the pro nationals. Same goes for MX simulator.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

stevos758 wrote:This is a man's track....

None of that pussy shit you guys are used too. Deal with it. This is some of the best racing you will ever have. Ruts, bumps and shit that's hard to deal with.... That's why these tracks are selected for the pro nationals. Same goes for MX simulator.
Agree 100% with ya.. As long as people race with theor head and stick to their line!
Phil Doyon #423
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Most jumps are realistic, some aren't. Really fun and I love it. I race here enough to know that all of these jumps are the right size.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

stevos758 wrote:This is a man's track....

Sorry bro, forgot how manly you are :roll:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

You guys are just way to used to perfectly formed ruts the same length and height etc. The ruts are difficult and challenging but don't suck. I'm enjoying the variety of lines and how they vary in each section and prefer every track to be like this. It actually takes technique to ride these ruts well. Before you can just go pinned no problems and ride the perfectly apexed smooth rut.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Ddavis wrote:You guys are just way to used to perfectly formed ruts the same length and height etc. The ruts are difficult and challenging but don't suck. I'm enjoying the variety of lines and how they vary in each section and prefer every track to be like this. It actually takes technique to ride these ruts well. Before you can just go pinned no problems and ride the perfectly apexed smooth rut.
nah korey blows
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

I don't see how they got that many lines in this track. IRL its 1-lined as hell
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
pulse

Post by pulse »

korey you did a good job bud.
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Post by honda boy 326 »

AWood wrote:nah korey blows
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.