2014 Motosport rF National Rd08: Millville

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Re: 2014 Motosport rF National Rd08: Millville

Post by BradyS21 »

checkerz wrote:Also wanted to point out, we are 8 weeks into nationals and mainly thanks to Stephen's dedication (and SMR for objects who I forgot in initial post) we've been on time each time with release. You know, since in SX squids were quick to point out when we missed.
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

Best track so far!
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Good work guys
tacomcdolphin
Team: Privateer

Post by tacomcdolphin »

i cant even do a slow clean lap, just not fun but it is pretty realistic
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

tacomcdolphin wrote:i cant even do a slow clean lap, just not fun but it is pretty realistic
You'll get it! :D
tacomcdolphin

Post by tacomcdolphin »

Racers52 wrote:
tacomcdolphin wrote:i cant even do a slow clean lap, just not fun but it is pretty realistic
You'll get it! :D
probably not
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

tacomcdolphin wrote:I suck too much to do a lap on a track that has hardly changed in the past 2 years
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

KTM57 wrote:
tacomcdolphin wrote:I suck too much to do a lap on a track that has hardly changed in the past 2 years
Funny thing is I actually smoothed out the sand rollers and a lot of the bumps and built the berms up. Should've made it easier not harder.
tacomcdolphin

Post by tacomcdolphin »

checkerz wrote:
KTM57 wrote:
Funny thing is I actually smoothed out the sand rollers and a lot of the bumps and built the berms up. Should've made it easier not harder.
im pretty good everywhere but the new section with the invisible bumps and shit
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I think the braking bumps that have been put on a lot of the tracks are too close together. They seemed good at Budds, but at Red Bud I was having problems with swapping everywhere, which I believe were partially due to tall braking bumps being close together. This track is pretty fun beside the ruts on the straight parts that don't allow me to swerve across the track as easily as I like, the lack of bumps' visibility because of tree shadows, and the closeness of the bumps hurts my front wheel's feelings.
Aurel12
Team: BAK Racing

Post by Aurel12 »

stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

checkerz wrote:Hate to break it to you but the traction got reasonably positive feedback the last 2 years so I left it besides the new uphill which is a dirt traction.

Did you know suspension doesn't just affect ruts and bumps but greatly affects traction and turning as well.
Thanks for the insight i never would have known this with out your clarification on it, i really appreciate your feedback i will make sure i put it to great use.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

stocksy129 wrote:
checkerz wrote:Hate to break it to you but the traction got reasonably positive feedback the last 2 years so I left it besides the new uphill which is a dirt traction.

Did you know suspension doesn't just affect ruts and bumps but greatly affects traction and turning as well.
Thanks for the insight i never would have known this with out your clarification on it, i really appreciate your feedback i will make sure i put it to great use.
Try out my Outdoors base that I posted in the Setups thread. It seems to be a good starting point for this track.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

GOOD JOB POSTING THE OBJECT PACKS FIRST BECAUSE WE ALL NEED TO SEE THAT SHIT FIRST BECAUSE YOU KNOW WE DIDN'T HAVE 8 ROUNDS TO GET IT.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
LOOMAN#28

Post by LOOMAN#28 »

got a little problem with lagging from the tree´s i guess is there any file to remove the tree´s ?
or something ?

btw track is awesome !
1st gear pinned