Home Track

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Home Track

Post by Pumaxcs »

Small supercross next 2 my house
since we finished it faster than wat we thought were gunna do a motocross around it so guess wat my next track will be
Attachments
Home Track.7z
STROGLY SUGGEST AUTOMATIC SHIFTING
(678.87 KiB) Downloaded 1950 times
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
tobz173

Re: Home Track

Post by tobz173 »

wow man try not to rush your tracks, this was a good idea but trying to rush it out has ruined it. the berms are pretty bad, and theres no track map,
Dont ever question my determination and my will to win - Chad Reed
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

idk wat ur talking bout rushing it... the burms look bad cause those r ruts... and i took 1 and a half week 2 do it my jumps r scaled exactly the way they r real life first section with all doubles u need 2 hit in furst berm 1st for first double then 2nd 4 triple burm with rut... double 1st then finish 3rd step on off 1st whoops(i do 2nd but just wat i can do on my 85 theys rough lol) berm 1st step on off 3rd triple
lastly y do u need a map 4 a 1minute supercross?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
tobz173

Post by tobz173 »

Pumaxcs wrote:idk wat ur talking bout rushing it... the burms look bad cause those r ruts... and i took 1 and a half week 2 do it my jumps r scaled exactly the way they r real life first section with all doubles u need 2 hit in furst berm 1st for first double then 2nd 4 triple burm with rut... double 1st then finish 3rd step on off 1st whoops(i do 2nd but just wat i can do on my 85 theys rough lol) berm 1st step on off 3rd triple
lastly y do u need a map 4 a 1minute supercross?
To see where my ghost is, and it resembles a polished track. And as far as i can tell, theres only one berm with ruts, the rest are bad, the entry and exit of the berms are just walls.

This is what i said would happen in my review thread, kids pushing out half finished tracks and not realising what a finished track actually is, i was hoping these kind of tracks would stay in mva. 1-2 weeks is nothing when it comes to building a proper dismap. man i miss the tracks from mcm2. The closest thing i've seen to a finished track for this game is hollister hills by wilson atv. a polished disp with great, different textures. take a leaf.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

[cough]Oakcrest Hills[/cough].... Man I have a weird cough, lol.

Hopefully you will be impressed by my next track. Should be out later
tobz173

Post by tobz173 »

DJ wrote:[cough]Oakcrest Hills[/cough].... Man I have a weird cough, lol.

Hopefully you will be impressed by my next track. Should be out later
Oh yeah man for sure, i wasnt trying to insinuate that that was the only one, but i rarely ride nationals. Cant wait for the next track.
dearnhardtfan7
Team: Privateer

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

I thought this was a fun track. I do see what tobz is trying to say with the berms, but I actually like them that way. Just because a berm is not supercross perfect doesn't mean it is bad. The one just before the finish line jump is fun. And by the way, tobz, I tried to find a track you uploaded to see what your "correct" berms look like, and strangely I could not find any. Could it be that you like to hand out criticizm to everyone else even though you have done absolutely nothing to help further advance this game. Except gripe that is.
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

dude you can still give advice but still not produce any of your own work... take a look at jagmster, for example, over at mgf, he makes amazing tracks but yet nothing ever comes from him but yet he still gives advice.
dearnhardtfan7

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

Oh ya I know. Consructive criticizm is good, but there is a big difference in telling someone what they can do to improve their track, and telling them their track is just bad. Telling people they are doing a bad job is whats going to hurt this game more than anything.
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

ty dearnhart i agree i wuld have taken it bettr if he gave specifics or he just gave me some pointers on how 2 make them bettr but he said they flat out sucked...well buddy u make sumthing and tell me how hard it is after u do that ull appreciate a track that u can do 1 clean lap on
MXS Cares
tobz173

Post by tobz173 »

Pumaxcs wrote:ty dearnhart i agree i wuld have taken it bettr if he gave specifics or he just gave me some pointers on how 2 make them bettr but he said they flat out sucked...well buddy u make sumthing and tell me how hard it is after u do that ull appreciate a track that u can do 1 clean lap on

Harden up, i told you what was less than desireable about them and your dismap that holds a general unfinished feel, but yer right, what would i know ey, keep releasing your shit.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

if u hated the track so much y dont u fix the stuff since u no so much
MXS Cares
DHelton654
Team: MXSgamers

Post by DHelton654 »

nice
Will93

Post by Will93 »

lol why do people keep bumping Puma's 2008 tracks.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Will93 wrote:lol why do people keep bumping Puma's 2008 tracks.
I guess people think they're cool or something. But in the truth, it's only the OG Puma that comes out cool looking from it.