Tropical Speed **FIXED**

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Jlillywhite23
Team: 42 Motorsports

Tropical Speed **FIXED**

Post by Jlillywhite23 »

Hi. I am just reposting this so I can put a photo in it. I know its not the best, but please ride it and give me tips on how I can improve.

**TRACK LINK**: http://www.mediafire.com/download/j3qzi ... +Speed.saf
AirsoftNGaming
Team: Diamond Motorsports
Location: Guatemala City, Guatemala (im from the states though)

Re: Tropical Speed **FIXED**

Post by AirsoftNGaming »

Tip: To make the track nicer make the width of the track a lot smaller than that, it will make it more realistic. Watch a vid on how to add decals to!
AirsoftNGaming
Team: Diamond Motorsports
Location: Guatemala City, Guatemala (im from the states though)

Post by AirsoftNGaming »

Tip: To make the track nicer make the width of the track a lot smaller than that, it will make it more realistic. Watch a vid on how to add decals to!
Jlillywhite23
Team: 42 Motorsports

Post by Jlillywhite23 »

AirsoftNGaming wrote:Tip: To make the track nicer make the width of the track a lot smaller than that, it will make it more realistic. Watch a vid on how to add decals to!
Ok. Thanks for the feedback. I know how to add decals, I just wanted to see if I have the skill to make tracks. Is there any GOOD tutorials on how to make jumps? Everyone on youtube is making straight boring jumps. I want to make jumps you can whip over.
Johnny_McClorey_95
Team: Privateer

Post by Johnny_McClorey_95 »

the only thing I can say about that is keep working on tracks and you will eventually get better. You an also go onto a track made by alot more experienced guy or like an rf track or even Sanday by Donut (good example of jumps suitable for big whips) and place a gradiet over any jump and then click 'edit gradient' then 'set from terrain' and try to copy the gradient as best you can.