Harlington Motocross Park

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 3245
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 pm
Team: MotardMatt220
Location: KTM57

Harlington Motocross Park

Postby JT43 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:08 pm


Well, i don't know why the videos saturation has shit itself and gone through the roof on the preview of the video but it doesn't look like that when you watch it, so give it a watch while you wait for the track to download.
Thought i'd try and make a night track and i don't think it turned out too bad, i'd say it works best on a 450 but all the jumps are possible on lite bikes, so yeah... enjoy!

Track Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?wytq5elub5ju6a5

Thanks to:
Beta Testers - JackLang60, MrMX182, DionGaybars and mxrewind, probably others...
JackLang - Track Preview vid
Rf Guys - Objects
Jay - Rut decal
Motoboss - Van Object

There will also be a day release soon, just cant be bothered making it at the moment as i'm i want to work on other tracks at the moment.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit

KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else

User avatar
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 3245
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 pm
Team: MotardMatt220
Location: KTM57

Re: Harlington Motocross Park

Postby JT43 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:21 pm

That video is just off putting, if i clicked on this link and seen that video i wouldn't download it so here's images if like me, the video put you off :lol:
JT43 wrote:Image
Image


jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit

KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else

slowngreen
Posts: 906
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:18 pm
Team: MotoPin Racing
Location: idaho

Re: Harlington Motocross Park

Postby slowngreen » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Very fun track! Very fast paced while at the same time the bumps/breaking bumps dont totally screw you. Jumps flow nicely too, great job I think.
Image

User avatar
Nick#126
Posts: 1056
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:14 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Harlington Motocross Park

Postby Nick#126 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:32 pm

Such an awesome track, so much fun! Thanks a lot JT!
Nick van Gerwen

Image

James Webb
Posts: 801
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:26 am
Team: Evergood
Location: California

Re: Harlington Motocross Park

Postby James Webb » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Honestly the video made this track look so shitty. But this track is actually soooo fun, its one of the funnest tracks I've ever played.
Image

User avatar
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 3245
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 pm
Team: MotardMatt220
Location: KTM57

Re: Harlington Motocross Park

Postby JT43 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:32 pm

James Webb wrote:Honestly the video made this track look so shitty. But this track is actually soooo fun, its one of the funnest tracks I've ever played.

I didn't make it :lol:

Thanks for the feedback all
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit

KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else

User avatar
BGnastyy905
Posts: 676
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:14 am
Team: Tagger Designs
Location: Southern CA
Contact:

Re: Harlington Motocross Park

Postby BGnastyy905 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:54 pm

Fun track, always been a fan of your tracks. Only thing is that it's hard to see some parts of the track because the off track dirt blends in with the on track dirt in the shadows, other than that it's awesome! Good job 8)
@taggerdesigns #ScreamingCreative

User avatar
mxrewind665
Posts: 2565
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:12 pm
Team: FlowTech
Location: New England USA
Contact:

Re: Harlington Motocross Park

Postby mxrewind665 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:26 am

Word! Im digging what you have done to it! 8)
Image

User avatar
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 3245
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 pm
Team: MotardMatt220
Location: KTM57

Re: Harlington Motocross Park

Postby JT43 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:56 pm

Thanks,

@BG, I know what you mean, I think it's alright once you get to know the flow of the track though. Shouldn't be a problem when I make the day version, just cba at the moment :lol:
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit

KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else

User avatar
BraapBraap
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Harlington Motocross Park

Postby BraapBraap » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Very fun track man.
Will Johns | Privateer

User avatar
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 3245
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 pm
Team: MotardMatt220
Location: KTM57

Re: Harlington Motocross Park

Postby JT43 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:16 pm

Forgot to mention Mecke, thanks for the wooden fence!
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit

KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else

User avatar
KTM57
Posts: 13566
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:42 am
Team: Adept
Location: TX

Re: Harlington Motocross Park

Postby KTM57 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:38 pm

Why would you release this crap? Reported for personal attack.

User avatar
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 3245
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 pm
Team: MotardMatt220
Location: KTM57

Re: Harlington Motocross Park

Postby JT43 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:51 pm

KTM57 wrote:Why would you release this crap? Reported for personal attack.

You held a gun to my head and forced me to release it. Now you say this. You really know how to make man cry August. :cry:
Cri evrityme
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit

KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else

Tom cortvriendt
Posts: 2304
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:48 pm
Team: TeamTimo
Location: Netherlands

Re: Harlington Motocross Park

Postby Tom cortvriendt » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:26 am

Can't stop playing this track, thanks so much!
TeamTimo
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol

User avatar
waynesim
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:48 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Nelson,New Zealand

Re: Harlington Motocross Park

Postby waynesim » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:22 am

Cool as track...I love the layout,but I'm not a fan of the decals sorry...and some of the decal blending could've had a little more work.Other than that,thanks for another sweet track dude :D
Image


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ColtonD719, Dam420, johnston118, Loganwren202, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 25 guests