Harlington Motocross Park

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Re: Harlington Motocross Park

Post by JT43 »

Thanks, what is it you don't like about the decals so I can make them better for future tracks?
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
waynesim
Team: Privateer

Post by waynesim »

Sorry for the late reply,it wasn't so much decals I meant but the transition of the light to dark areas of the track kinda threw me off for a start but after doing a few laps and knowing the track it wasn't a problem.Again,thanks for the track mate....hope there's more in the pipeline? ;)
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

Yeah there's some big replicas being released for summer 2015. I've learnt a new rut technique( GP technique) and a new breaking bump/general track bump technique which is also the technique which is used for the GPs, as well as how to do a proper overlay.... Like the GPs :lol:
I wish I knew it all before I released this because I don't even like this track anymore, when I ride it there's so many things that could be improved. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
dionhuybers
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Post by dionhuybers »

JT43 wrote:Yeah there's some big replicas being released for summer 2015. Blablabla Dion is awesome. I wish I knew it all before I released this because I don't even like this track anymore, when I ride it there's so many things that could be improved. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

Why did you even quote that?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

JT43 wrote:Yeah there's some big replicas being released for summer 2015. Blablabla Dion is awesome. I wish I knew it all before I released this because I don't even like this track anymore, when I ride it there's so many things that could be improved. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

Thanks Colonel!