2014 Motosport rF National Rd12: Utah

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: 2014 Motosport rF National Rd12: Utah

Post by Jeremy150 »

Jessie Calaway wrote:Anyone else getting the issue when you log into a server it boots you off and says something along the lines as "Your version does not match servers version" or something? :?
You need to update to the newest snapshot.
Jessie Calaway
Team: Evergood

Post by Jessie Calaway »

I meant as in the track, Because I already have the newest snapshot..
motocross_will wrote:i was wondering if someone would like to play mxs with me. I play alone a lot and it gets boring after awhile. I like to do sx more than anything. If you are interested add me on skype. (motocross_will) :D
Jeremy150

Post by Jeremy150 »

Well if it says that your server doesn't match then you need to update your snapshot. If it says "Client Track Modified", then you needed to scroll down just a bit further to see that someone (tony) messed up on timing gates, and you need to download the new link.
mikehunt22
Team: Privateer

Post by mikehunt22 »

The track itself is great compared to last years track. some bumps are pretty big but the size of the ruts make up for that as they can catch you a bit easier. the only thing that is making me rage is the placement of objects. The spongebobs on the wavy corner before the sand turn is too far in on the track, you can see its like a meter in on the dirt decals. also the archways aren't wide enough for the track on that straight and the big triple as the track sort of throws you out wide on those sections and they are actually in the track. other than that, the track is amazing :D
c3dric_v
Team: CEAP racing

Post by c3dric_v »

it says: Don't match track: .... what did I wrong???
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

The guy who placed the objects and did the shading must hate every single person who will be riding this track, awful
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
yamirider517

Post by yamirider517 »

Doug Oakley (The guy who placed the objects) wrote:You must be doing something wrong if you are hitting the spongebobs, because they're a mile off the track.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

yamirider517 wrote:
Doug Oakley (The guy who placed the objects) wrote:You must be doing something wrong if you are hitting the spongebobs, because they're a mile off the track.
Thats weird, because a bunch of them are ONE THE TRACK, and very VERY few are "a mile off the track".

Oh look, these ones are a mile ON the track. (yes those yellow stakes are the track. thats why theyre called track markers.

This section doesnt even have any markers, so theres no way to know how close these are to the "track" or if theyre on or off it.

hey look more bales and spongebobs on the track...

a few more

these are fine, i thinks its just funny that these are some of the farthest from the track, these must be the "mile away" ones.

more inside the track. a lot more.

a whole nother turn.

i dont even know what this is.

this turn is so fucked i have know idea what happened.

So yeah, you have no room to talk doug.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
PlintoN

Post by PlintoN »

i tought it would be kind of a sandtrack like the real one, but well well
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Think I've had the most fun on this track since Thunder Valley. Didn't like the track at first but once I found the smoother lines it came around for me. With that said it's a very one lined track from after the big double into the tight right hander. Some of the rough makes no sense for trying to make some of the lines competitive (outside before the left hander after the finish). The rough on the inside before the sand has a HUGE kicker in it, but you can ride around it and still go inside. I know people will always find the smoother line but that inside is virtually useless with how big that kicker is, you have to slow down a lot to be able to ride the inside how it was intended. That big triple needs a steeper landing, you're up so high the bike bottoms out when you land and bounces all goofy or you just fall off (I measured about 200 ft to where you normally land on it).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
yamirider517

Post by yamirider517 »

Yeah, I forgot to smooth those out, and I tried to make it rougher because laptimes were like 1 min laptimes...
Jeremy150

Post by Jeremy150 »

I think the track is fun. Pretty fast paced, and once you actually get a hang of the track, it really doesn't seem that rough.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

give dumb dumb a break on the objects, its not like hes getting paid
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

I think the track is awesome, most fun ive had riding on one of these in a while. You just have to slow yourself down a little in order to ride it good, otherwise the kickers on it will send you flying to the ground.
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

krossboy wrote:The guy who placed the objects and did the shading must hate every single person who will be riding this track, awful