2014 monster energy cup- UPDATED

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Re: 2014 monster energy cup- UPDATED

Post by Bubba40 »

Motoboss wrote:I have to say this is the funnest track Ive played in a long time, I dont post my opinion often but this track stands out to me..The scale is perfect in my opinion along with jump shapes that dont buck you..Very well put together visually and physically.If I had to criticize the track the only thing I could think of is the start timing gate for time trial.It boggled my mind why it was put where it was so i had to move it ..lol

Excellent Job! :D
ConnerPeavy
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

Post by ConnerPeavy »

Such a sick track, I can't stop playing it! Thanks
Discord: Peavy#7738
jason_pama
Team: MotoRAD

Post by jason_pama »

this track is awesome, period!
yuval929
Team: Privateer

Post by yuval929 »

I don't think this could've been any more accurate, this track is perfect! Thank you :)
AKA Yuvi ;)
al167

Post by al167 »

low poly updated!- now works in servers
http://www.mediafire.com/download/72l1b ... owpoly.rar
al167

Post by al167 »

Motoboss wrote:I have to say this is the funnest track Ive played in a long time, I dont post my opinion often but this track stands out to me..The scale is perfect in my opinion along with jump shapes that dont buck you..Very well put together visually and physically.If I had to criticize the track the only thing I could think of is the start timing gate for time trial.It boggled my mind why it was put where it was so i had to move it ..lol

Excellent Job! :D
thanks motoboss for the feedback it means a lot coming from a great creator! its funny I didn't even test time trial mode....facepalm!! :oops: but its all good, with this track release I've learnt a lot!! next time I hope I have a smoother release. having no one beta test it was probably my main problem.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Al, just as I'd expected, this track is amazing. I feel a slightly smaller scale could've worked just as well, if not better, but it's very nice the way it is. I love the way you set up the outside section, and the starts seem really easy to ride at all times, not just when you're starting like previous MECs (don't think that's the creators fault, more like the track design and me sucking). But this track is so fun to try and hot lap. I'd say it's all but perfect to the real life version. Thank you very much. Can't wait to get my 970 and see it in it's full potential!
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

This is by far the best monster cup track ive ridden, can't even stop racing it whenever I get the chance to, Ive just had so many fun battles on it. Was scaled perfectly in my opinion and allows for riders to race each other without having to worry about coming up short on everything. (I felt like the last years cup track was just over scaled on everything and made it hard to race on without missing lines and jumps) Overall, just amazing, and I hope they use it if there is a cup race this year on sim.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Hey man, this track is awesome. Don't really comment about tracks a whole lot, but this is a well built track. Very fun, and well put together. Keep it up!
sykoz

Post by sykoz »

can u reupload the low version please?
J-P Emond #489
al167

Post by al167 »

al167 wrote:low poly updated!- now works in servers
http://www.mediafire.com/download/72l1b ... owpoly.rar