Alcrest Sx

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Racing299
Team: Flex Factory Racing

Alcrest Sx

Post by Racing299 »

Hello, this is the second track I ever made and first track I'm releasing to the public. It's the same layout as Alcrest (hence the name). Whether you want to call it finished or unfinished is up to you because I lost motivation and didn't do the corners, but I think that it's pretty fun the way it is!

Credits:
JLV
Checkerz/Jay for the sky. (Not sure who made it.)
JJH186 and Alvo82 for testing

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3j4a7 ... est+Sx.rar

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS
dbaum25moto wrote:
MaicoBreako wrote:Plus it has a horn.
That horn is the greatest technological achievement by any manufacturer in the history of offroad motorcycling. My bike is super quiet, allowing me to sneak up behind my friends and scare the shit out of them.
Racing299

Re: Alcrest Sx

Post by Racing299 »

dbaum25moto wrote:
That horn is the greatest technological achievement by any manufacturer in the history of offroad motorcycling. My bike is super quiet, allowing me to sneak up behind my friends and scare the shit out of them.
John23

Post by John23 »

Needs berms
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Racing299

Post by Racing299 »

John23 wrote:Needs berms
I know. I said I lost motivation at that point. Next track will have everything.
dbaum25moto wrote:
John23

Post by John23 »

Racing299 wrote:
John23 wrote:Needs berms
I know. I said I lost motivation at that point. Next track will have everything.
Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't see that. Take your time on the next track, and it'll be good!
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

The idea is really cool, but the way it's laid out, I see it as more of a 50 track, tbh. I never hit 3rd on a 250f, and found myself over jumping almost everything. Like I said, it's a cool idea, just needs a little work. For a second track, I'd say you're making decent progress
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Racing299

Post by Racing299 »

mxsrider96 wrote:The idea is really cool, but the way it's laid out, I see it as more of a 50 track, tbh. I never hit 3rd on a 250f, and found myself over jumping almost everything. Like I said, it's a cool idea, just needs a little work. For a second track, I'd say you're making decent progress
Thanks! And I'm spending a lot of time on this next one. I threw this together in around 3 days. Next one will have textures, statutes, and BERMS.
dbaum25moto wrote:
Norcal_51
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Norcal_51 »

Publishing half-made tracks will get no downloads and is a waste of forum space. Too many good tracks on here. If you lose motivation, stop working for a while....
JAMMER 634
Team: Team HAVOC Racing

Post by JAMMER 634 »

I like it, cool twist to a loved track. 8)
Race Me !