2015 MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Rd 3 - Anaheim

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: 2015 MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Rd 3 - Anahe

Post by Phathry25 »

Interesting. I felt they were easier last week. These are more unpredictable for me.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Phathry25 wrote:Interesting. I felt they were easier last week. These are more unpredictable for me.
This is so fun. Rd 1, no specific gear was needed, just go for it. 2nd round, hmm. They screwed me over every single time until I yesterday realized that 1st gear pinned worked. Same for this week, just that these work better than phoenix without knowing your gear.
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by craigmx37 »

I like the the tracks a lot. but for some reason whenever I ride this years tracks I have a very hard time seeing the top of jumps. when I go thru ryhtem sections and stuff it seems all jumps blend in a lot to me. need to adjust shadows or something.
#mileycyrusftw
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

craigmx37 wrote:I like the the tracks a lot. but for some reason whenever I ride this years tracks I have a very hard time seeing the top of jumps. when I go thru ryhtem sections and stuff it seems all jumps blend in a lot to me. need to adjust shadows or something.
That's weird? You ride in 1st person? Anyways, I have no problem at all seeing that.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Beauty track! Thank you.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
BuddyTheElf

Post by BuddyTheElf »

craigmx37 wrote:I like the the tracks a lot. but for some reason whenever I ride this years tracks I have a very hard time seeing the top of jumps. when I go thru ryhtem sections and stuff it seems all jumps blend in a lot to me. need to adjust shadows or something.
All 3 tracks have had messed up shading.
jason_pama
Team: MotoRAD

Post by jason_pama »

track is awesome! thanks a lot guys
bossman241
Team: POGO AH GO GO

Post by bossman241 »

anyone else having issues at the start of the race it lags really hard when the mechanic barriers move? done this for all three rounds so far, i have high res for all three and as soon as they move it goes right back 125 frames.
TwistedMotor dropout | POGO MX recruit hopeful | RF D Class pro | holding it tapped 1st gear
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

This is the best SX I've ever ridden on in this game. I'm glad the whoop sections are short this week, any more of them I'd eat shit every lap. :lol:

Great work, as always.
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

bossman241 wrote:anyone else having issues at the start of the race it lags really hard when the mechanic barriers move? done this for all three rounds so far, i have high res for all three and as soon as they move it goes right back 125 frames.
They are done with sequence files and the textures are rather large, not sure if there is much we can do about it. You can try the medium version but if its running at 125 for the rest of the race it seems like your computer is capable.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

I rarely play sim anymore. However these tracks are incredible. They flow so well, and I feel like they really require you to get a rhythm and carry your momentum. I really enjoy playing these. The environment and everything is just a beautiful package. Great job to all of those involved. These last few tracks have given me a reason to play again. So thanks a ton guys.
Sterk69

Post by Sterk69 »

Mediafire seems to be broken, I can't download the track :(
Mixztel

Post by Mixztel »

bossman241 wrote:anyone else having issues at the start of the race it lags really hard when the mechanic barriers move? done this for all three rounds so far, i have high res for all three and as soon as they move it goes right back 125 frames.
This happens to me aswell. I'm also running high res.

I've never had this happen to me on any other tracks. Guess I'll have to try medium res and see if that works better.
+
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

Mixztel wrote:

I've never had this happen to me on any other tracks. Guess I'll have to try medium res and see if that works better.
+
Let me experiment a bit and see if I can optimize that at all. Is it just one big hit when they change or is it laggy until they change?
shanebell

Post by shanebell »

SMR 510RR wrote:
Mixztel wrote:

+
Let me experiment a bit and see if I can optimize that at all. Is it just one big hit when they change or is it laggy until they change?
I've ran high res versions of all 3 tracks and have had this problem on every one of them. Even in single player. It's like a one second giant drop, then after that it's always fine.
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.