Sand Track Comp 60$ winner Hosted by Pogo

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Re: Sand Track Comp 60$ winner Hosted by Pogo

Post by InsaneFMX »

Because sunday comes before monday :roll:
pulse

Post by pulse »

mxrewind665 wrote:well I was gonna have a series on the tracks, a nice plaque for 1st 2nd and 3rd and a cash prize and a few small things. But I guess if yall want to make a shitty presented post for a track comp just to try to beat me to it by all means good luck. Dig the 10 min effort into the thought of this... :roll:
are you butt hurt much?
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

pulse wrote:
mxrewind665 wrote:well I was gonna have a series on the tracks, a nice plaque for 1st 2nd and 3rd and a cash prize and a few small things. But I guess if yall want to make a shitty presented post for a track comp just to try to beat me to it by all means good luck. Dig the 10 min effort into the thought of this... :roll:
are you butt hurt much?
It seems like douche move to do that honestly. Lol makes you seem like wannabes
pulse

Post by pulse »

motocross_will wrote:
pulse wrote:
are you butt hurt much?
It seems like douche move to do that honestly. Lol makes you seem like wannabes
cool? there can be more then one comp. never did steal "His" idea. I had some funds I thought Id like to give to the community.
Did I tell him to stop and dont do it? no. I did not. Its the internet. grow up. or not.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

I don't get it, what's wrong with having more than one track comp? The fact that they're back to back should mean you're allowed to enter your one track into both, thus giving you a chance to win twice.

On a serious note you guys act like he stole his idea as if a track comp idea had never been thought up before.
Hi
bossman241
Team: POGO AH GO GO

Post by bossman241 »

Boblob801 wrote:I don't get it, what's wrong with having more than one track comp? The fact that they're back to back should mean you're allowed to enter your one track into both, thus giving you a chance to win twice.

On a serious note you guys act like he stole his idea as if a track comp idea had never been thought up before.

Right haha.... none of us even saw his post so we didnt even know
TwistedMotor dropout | POGO MX recruit hopeful | RF D Class pro | holding it tapped 1st gear
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Boblob801 wrote:I don't get it, what's wrong with having more than one track comp? The fact that they're back to back should mean you're allowed to enter your one track into both, thus giving you a chance to win twice.

He clearly seen my post if he posted it in my topic as well. And it doesnt make sence to have two teack compsgoing on at the same time sorta takes the comp and splits it in half.
pulse

Post by pulse »

teack compsgoing
Track comps going*
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

mxrewind665 wrote:He clearly seen my post if he posted it in my topic as well. And it doesn't make sense to have two track comps going on at the same time sorta takes the comp and splits it in half.
It should be fine, it just means there's twice as many prizes. I don't see the issue with it. Just make sure you let people enter there one track into both comps.
Hi
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Boblob801 wrote:
mxrewind665 wrote:He clearly seen my post if he posted it in my topic as well. And it doesn't make sense to have two track comps going on at the same time sorta takes the comp and splits it in half.
It should be fine, it just means there's twice as many prizes. I don't see the issue with it. Just make sure you let people enter there one track into both comps.
Nah cu i dont want my comp. to hae th tracks submitted from this one. And no one has time to make two tracks of top notch for two comps running the same time
pulse

Post by pulse »

Boblob801
I miss you
Tony el Tigre
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by Tony el Tigre »

pulse wrote:
Boblob801
I miss you
[img]Stevo+Horse[/img]
Don't we all
m121c

Post by m121c »

STEVO'S HORSE PANTS!!!! :lol:

Really not seeing the big deal.. wait till this one is over and then start yours. That'll give you enough time to make yours more legit and figure out all your prizes and stuff. It'd be like me getting made every time I start a new set gear but mine takes 40+ hours and some goon makes it the night it came out to the public. I may bitch a lot around here but you don't see me crying about that.
pulse

Post by pulse »

m121c wrote:STEVO'S HORSE PANTS!!!! :lol:

Really not seeing the big deal.. wait till this one is over and then start yours. That'll give you enough time to make yours more legit and figure out all your prizes and stuff. It'd be like me getting made every time I start a new set gear but mine takes 40+ hours and some goon makes it the night it came out to the public. I may bitch a lot around here but you don't see me crying about that.
ouch. #shotfired
just giving the community a chance to earn some money is all
m121c

Post by m121c »

Didn't mean it like that my bad, just realized what I said. :lol:

It's good you both are helping out the community, my point was there can be more than 1 track comp.