2015 MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Rd 4 - Oakland

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
JMcdonell94
Team: Effertz Racing

Re: 2015 MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Rd 4 - Oakla

Post by JMcdonell94 »

Not everyone will appreciate your work. I personally have enjoyed all tracks and thank you for creating them. Keep up the good work.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

Would be a PITA since there is the SX2015 folder separate from the track folder...

Where is 8x? Everyone knows bigger is better!
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Took wheels all of 15 minutes. I can't help it that you are lazy and unskilled. :P
Fadez

Post by Fadez »

barrington314 wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:Where is the 2x version. We all know that's what the people want.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ar7al ... x.high.saf
OMG THIS IS SO FUN HAHAHAHAHAHA
reu53d
Team: Penis pilots

Post by reu53d »

just gotta say i went to the oakland race and the track was about as good as it could get...... best representation of the real track while still maintaining riding and race ability... great job
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

Phathry25 wrote:Took wheels all of 15 minutes. I can't help it that you are lazy and unskilled. :P
Go ahead and do it really quick then, or are you lazy and unskilled? I have the timer running...
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter

Post by craigmx37 »

I just tried the 1:1 scale and I don't know why u don't make them all that way. now I can triple thru ryhtems and think it actually flows good like jlvs! u need to keep It same track lane width tho.
#mileycyrusftw
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

craigmx37 wrote:I just tried the 1:1 scale and I don't know why u don't make them all that way. now I can triple thru ryhtems and think it actually flows good like jlvs! u need to keep It same track lane width tho.
they would suck for racing. you never leave 1st on a 450
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

AWood wrote:
craigmx37 wrote:I just tried the 1:1 scale and I don't know why u don't make them all that way. now I can triple thru ryhtems and think it actually flows good like jlvs! u need to keep It same track lane width tho.
they would suck for racing. you never leave 1st on a 450
I hardly left first on the 250f and almost quadded into the long rhythm
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Lo2Rider

Post by Lo2Rider »

barrington314 wrote:I feel like we just got trolled. But anyways here is A1 at 1:1 scale. Its not 100% accurate, heights might be off by like a couple tenths. But its pretty close. Obviously youll see that the objects would also need scaled down. This is just for representation purposes. https://www.mediafire.com/?55277jhy55bz73h
Thank you, really like it, I feel like I'm riding a SX track, not a moto GP track. Some inside lines are more challenging too.
Still miss ruts here and there to make it more technical on long rythm section and it would be really nice.

aeffertz wrote:Hahaha, what?! Are you even playing the right tracks? Your opinion is completely backwards.
This year, you have bigger take off, smaller distance between take off and landing and (if it's not enought) a wide track to keep you from jumping outside... Bigger does not mean harder, not here.

If for you the definition of fun is going full throttle on the outside, then we'll never be OK. Even RC4 said that, in SX, they don't use the throttle a lot most of the time. You don't add technique by overscaling a track, you just make it faster and unrealistic.
stekoo_987

Post by stekoo_987 »

The tracks from barrington are most realistic this year. what about last years tracks? there you were able to do a quad on every track and the whoops were bigger than the man on the bike haha, THAT´S unrealistic. this year the step on step offs are hard as in real life. the whoops are big as in real life and you still need technique to do the rythm sections so i dot know where the problem is.

but the topic i want to start is a Track with the style of the sand section from oakland. so a complete sand track with this ground would be very nice.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

I just gotta ask because I loved the A1 1.1, if you have made any other rounds in 1.1 scale can you please release them? Not asking you to make them but if you already have that would be sweet!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I don't know what it is exactly, but the bikes in game seem faster than their real-life counterparts. I used the yz125 on the same gearing as on my actual bike, 13,49 and faced the top of the triple landing in first gear. I couldn't imagine jumping anything in first gear in real life! You barely get moving :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

yzmxer608 wrote:I don't know what it is exactly, but the bikes in game seem faster than their real-life counterparts. I used the yz125 on the same gearing as on my actual bike, 13,49 and faced the top of the triple landing in first gear. I couldn't imagine jumping anything in first gear in real life! You barely get moving :lol:.
I have noticed that for the game in general O.o I'm making a replica, and it's super clear there to me. Also if you think about it, at almost any track. At least my choice of gear is a lot lower than in real life.