2015 MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Rd 4 - Oakland

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: 2015 MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Rd 4 - Oakla

Post by mxsrider96 »

craigmx37 wrote:yea than y were 2010- 2013 sx tracks soo easy then? ur telling me that the real life tracks have been twice as hard the last 2 years? I think the track maker is the deciding factor in how hard everything is on these tracks is?
JLV made 2010-2013 tracks. While they were fun, they were easy, and that gets boring. 2014 and 2015 tracks have put the best MXS has to offer to the true test. You don't like it? 03 has 2011-2013 in the track loop. Barrington is not going to make the tracks easier when the tracks are not meant to be easy. They're meant to put people like Tysen, Race, Byron, Shipley, Root, Dennis, Spinelli, (there's too many big names so...) etc. to the test, and they are doing EXACTLY that
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

craigmx37 wrote:yea than y were 2010- 2013 sx tracks soo easy then? ur telling me that the real life tracks have been twice as hard the last 2 years? I think the track maker is the deciding factor in how hard everything is on these tracks is?
Ddavis wrote:Pumped to have a solid finish and not have one single fall off the entire main event!
I think if collisions and stuff worked better and allowed for true 1 to 1 scale, we would see even less fall offs. Slower speeds = less crashing IMO.
Wish transworld would have done the "speed trap" segment at a supercross race.
Lo2Rider
Team: Privateer

Post by Lo2Rider »

mxsrider96 wrote: JLV made 2010-2013 tracks. While they were fun, they were easy, and that gets boring. 2014 and 2015 tracks have put the best MXS has to offer to the true test. You don't like it? 03 has 2011-2013 in the track loop. Barrington is not going to make the tracks easier when the tracks are not meant to be easy. They're meant to put people like Tysen, Race, Byron, Shipley, Root, Dennis, Spinelli, (there's too many big names so...) etc. to the test, and they are doing EXACTLY that
Sorry but this year tracks are not harder than JLV's one, even easier to me. They look more like highways than SX tracks. And even if there is some good points (whoops, dirt graphics...), it is not what i'm wainting from a simulation game.
A SX track with a normal scale, haggvist style ruts in turns and in front of jumps, and (if possible) traction variation would be more adapted to a game that is supposed to be a simulator. Tracks would be realistic and technical in a good way.

Now comes the problem of the time. But I rather have less tracks but more realistic...
Evo997
Team: Privateer

Post by Evo997 »

Please make us one so we understand what you're saying. If you can get us Arlington as a perfect simulation track by February 10th, then your point will be made and valid.
Prada wrote:I spent 5 minutes plunging my toilet today.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything MiNi says.
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Lo2Rider wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote: JLV made 2010-2013 tracks. While they were fun, they were easy, and that gets boring. 2014 and 2015 tracks have put the best MXS has to offer to the true test. You don't like it? 03 has 2011-2013 in the track loop. Barrington is not going to make the tracks easier when the tracks are not meant to be easy. They're meant to put people like Tysen, Race, Byron, Shipley, Root, Dennis, Spinelli, (there's too many big names so...) etc. to the test, and they are doing EXACTLY that
Sorry but this year tracks are not harder than JLV's one, even easier to me. They look more like highways than SX tracks. And even if there is some good points (whoops, dirt graphics...), it is not what i'm wainting from a simulation game.
A SX track with a normal scale, haggvist style ruts in turns and in front of jumps, and (if possible) traction variation would be more adapted to a game that is supposed to be a simulator. Tracks would be realistic and technical in a good way.

Now comes the problem of the time. But I rather have less tracks but more realistic...
No one is stopping you.
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

Lo2Rider wrote: A SX track with a normal scale
Please explain. Do you mean 1:1? Because so far these have been built "to scale". Just not 1:1.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Go play MX Bikes if you want that correct simulator. :lol:

I'm not sure how you can see these tracks easier than JLV's when JLV specifically made it easy and manipulated jump shape so it could be used without rider lean and on a 125. Also, JLV's tracks were 1:1.25 so this "normal scale" you are referring to is overscaled and everything is possible with AI on a 125. :roll:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Lo2Rider wrote:Sorry but this year tracks are not harder than JLV's one, even easier to me. They look more like highways than SX tracks.
Hahaha, what?! Are you even playing the right tracks? Your opinion is completely backwards.
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

I feel like we just got trolled. But anyways here is A1 at 1:1 scale. Its not 100% accurate, heights might be off by like a couple tenths. But its pretty close. Obviously youll see that the objects would also need scaled down. This is just for representation purposes. https://www.mediafire.com/?55277jhy55bz73h
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

My 125 loves this track, though. :lol:
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Where is the 2x version. We all know that's what the people want.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

I agree with you 100%. These tracks have been fun and challenging and good for racing! The only thing I would like done better on these tracks is the 180's... i dunno maybe im the only one that remembers Indy 2014? Those corners were badass and easily the best of all last year but they are Barringtons tracks and at the end of the day, the track he releases if the track im going to ride.
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

Phathry25 wrote:Where is the 2x version. We all know that's what the people want.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ar7al ... x.high.saf
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I'm going to be let down if you didn't scale all the JMs like wheels did. FYI.
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

Phathry25 wrote:I'm going to be let down if you didn't scale all the JMs like wheels did. FYI.
nope. be my guest. Would be pretty cool actually.