2015 MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Rd 5 - Anaheim 3

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: 2015 MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Rd 5 - Anahe

Post by mxsrider96 »

Evo997 wrote:
Yamahaman95 wrote:most entry singles are 3" if im correct and i think yours are 3.5? or 4?
How pampered are you to notice a half inch difference in whoops? Get the oven ready, time for cookie-cutter tracks!
An entry single is a jump into a rhythm section...
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Great job fixing the spike in frame rate issue with the time sequenced barriers, seems to be non-existent this week. IMO, this track, as they all have, strikes a good balance between the fun/challenge factors. Seems like each week has had a jump or section that took time to learn how to hit, just takes some practice and slight set-up tweaks (for me, at least). Awesome job guys.

Also--those 2 differently scaled versions of last week (Oakland 1:1 & 2:2) were fun to mess around on while waiting for A3, thanks for that. If you get bored and decide to do that for any of the other tracks, don't hold out on us :mrgreen:

Appreciate the work put into these tracks, have really enjoyed them thus far and look forward to the remaining rounds.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

mxsrider96 wrote:
Evo997 wrote:
Yamahaman95 wrote:most entry singles are 3" if im correct and i think yours are 3.5? or 4?
How pampered are you to notice a half inch difference in whoops? Get the oven ready, time for cookie-cutter tracks!
An entry single is a jump into a rhythm section...
3" = 3 inches
3' = 3 feet

Humor is hard.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I didn't see that fuck up in Tony's post....
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

barrington314 wrote:1.25 scale. And im sooo glad that YOU are ok with it. :roll:
lol just for shits and giggles try doing your normal gap spacing and use 3' tall entry singles..i promise it rides well :)
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Yamahaman95 wrote:
barrington314 wrote:1.25 scale. And im sooo glad that YOU are ok with it. :roll:
lol just for shits and giggles try doing your normal gap spacing and use 3' tall entry singles..i promise it rides well :)
but then its not 1.25 scale. and then the scale is off between jump height and track length/width, then the scale is off, and the tracks are inconsistent like last year, there is a point to the tracks being to scale.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

AWood wrote:
Yamahaman95 wrote:
but then its not 1.25 scale. and then the scale is off between jump height and track length/width, then the scale is off, and the tracks are inconsistent like last year, there is a point to the tracks being to scale.
how is it inconsistent? if you do it every time its not lol and it rides well..because you know..sim haha
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
rovertnamrod
Team: Privateer

Post by rovertnamrod »

The download isn't letting me download it. It usually takes me 5 seconds to download a track. It stays stuck at 0%. Is mediafire not working?
MadVillian

Post by MadVillian »

rovertnamrod wrote:The download isn't letting me download it. It usually takes me 5 seconds to download a track. It stays stuck at 0%. Is mediafire not working?
same thing happened to me but it worked fine the next day so if it wont download today I would try tomorrow
rovertnamrod

Post by rovertnamrod »

I was finally able to download it today. This whole time the track has been out, I wasn't able to download it until today. And the download was slower than usual, around 250 KB/s. I usually am around 5 to 10 times faster than that. Oh well, at least I got it finally.