Three Palms Mx Gp Track 2014 Summer|99% Done

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Three Palms Mx Gp Track 2014 Summer|99% Done

Post by JJH186 »

Well, its time to release the replica of Three Palms Mx GP track i have replicated for mxs! To all the people in the Houston Tx, or in Conroe, Tx... hope you enjoy this!, i have put a lot of effort into this, this is my very first replica so i hope you guys enjoy this! its 99% done ( i have a lot of work to do in school and stuff so... yeah) because i got a few statues that should be there, and shadows for the trees. This is a track in Conroe, Tx (correct me if im wrong). Ill upload the done version when i got time to put the rest of the stuff in. This is the version of last summer in 2014, the current version has slightly different layout. This is the first time i used photoshop for a lot of the ruts so if they are not the best ill get better at them! The done version i probably will make it more bumpy and challenging!

Thx to everyone that i took the decals, statues, billboards, etc.( Been over a month since i took all the stuff and put it in the folder to start with the track) I made some of the decals.

Download!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/uce1f ... PTRACK.rar
cr242
Team: Privateer

Re: Three Palms Mx Gp Track 2014 Summer|99% Done

Post by cr242 »

this is so sick i love riding this track in real life so im happy someone made a replica. :D
JeremyMx21

Post by JeremyMx21 »

not a complaint but you may want to change your erode settings in the tileinfo or just remove them because with erode set to 25 it was digging gnarly 2ft deep ruts with only one pass.
just thought id mention it im definitely no expert so i could be completely wrong but when i just deleted the erode lines out of the tileinfo file it fixed it and just did what you would expect with it set to 25 like i get with other tracks.
but other than that tracks pretty sweet finally one of my local tracks is in mx sim so thanks man i appreciate you making it.
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Nice track man, did a few laps

Tops:
- Fast
- Jumps are awesome to scrub

Tips:
- Better decals needed
- Some beter lines around the track, so you can't cut.
- Track is pretty easy, some more bumps would be cool

Thanks!
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
JJH186

Post by JJH186 »

Tom cortvriendt wrote:Nice track man, did a few laps

Tops:
- Fast
- Jumps are awesome to scrub

Tips:
- Better decals needed
- Some beter lines around the track, so you can't cut.
- Track is pretty easy, some more bumps would be cool

Thanks!
Thx bro! I am adding more bumps like I said on the main post, this is not done 100%, I'm keeping your tips in mind bro, and what turns do you mean that are cutable, oh and also timing gates I think are not set up in the track yet.
JJH186

Post by JJH186 »

JeremyMx21 wrote:not a complaint but you may want to change your erode settings in the tileinfo or just remove them because with erode set to 25 it was digging gnarly 2ft deep ruts with only one pass.
just thought id mention it im definitely no expert so i could be completely wrong but when i just deleted the erode lines out of the tileinfo file it fixed it and just did what you would expect with it set to 25 like i get with other tracks.
but other than that tracks pretty sweet finally one of my local tracks is in mx sim so thanks man i appreciate you making it.
Then change erode to something way lower, like 1-5.
JJH186

Post by JJH186 »

cr242 wrote:this is so sick i love riding this track in real life so im happy someone made a replica. :D
Thx! Enjoy bro!
Branhedge10
Team: Holeshot Motorsports

Post by Branhedge10 »

If you are from Texas, have you ever thought about doing other track replicas of local Texas tracks like river valley, oak hill, or village creek Mx???
Alvo52
Team: Concept Decals

Post by Alvo52 »

Good job bro can't wait to see the finished version :D
[Image
Roost316

Post by Roost316 »

Love this track in real life!!!
Cant wait to ride it!
Bryce Schaner #316
JJH186

Post by JJH186 »

Branhedge10 wrote:If you are from Texas, have you ever thought about doing other track replicas of local Texas tracks like river valley, oak hill, or village creek Mx???
Im not from texas (im moving to houston though this summer), i dont mind getting any requests but i have got team members requesting for me to make their home track, ill do any track you request me though!
waynesim

Post by waynesim »

Really liked this one dude once I had gotten used to the traction! Great flow and feel to it, thanx heaps for the release :D
dionhuybers
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Post by dionhuybers »

Thanks alot! This track will be in my top 10 list for best tracks in mxs!! :D :D

Although its still a "beta" version im still giving my 2 cents because it has got so much potential,

- Traction is to slippery, make it a bit less slipery but try to leave the roll resistant etc the same cause the jumps flow so well with that.
- Ontrack and Offtrack textures, make sure when you use shaders how to use them, now you have tiremarks going straight while they should be curved cause of the corner. Aswell as the offtrack grass decal is to big so it will be a bit blurry ingame, take your time to texture a track just perfect, in the end, this will make or break a track.
- Work on the breaking bumps, now they feel more like a tiny whoop section before entering the corner, take your time here aswell and make them flowing and not all the same.
- PLEASE LEAVE THE JUMPS AS THEY ARE!!! No really, i beg you, leave them cause they are spot on for whips/scrubs etc.

I hope this will help you out a bit, you can always contact me on the forum or add me at skype but sent me a pm message first :)

Keep this work comming!
MotoTechHusqvarna
Team: MotoTech Yamaha

Post by MotoTechHusqvarna »

Sick track dude!
BG857
JJH186

Post by JJH186 »

dionhuybers wrote:Thanks alot! This track will be in my top 10 list for best tracks in mxs!! :D :D

Although its still a "beta" version im still giving my 2 cents because it has got so much potential,

- Traction is to slippery, make it a bit less slipery but try to leave the roll resistant etc the same cause the jumps flow so well with that.
- Ontrack and Offtrack textures, make sure when you use shaders how to use them, now you have tiremarks going straight while they should be curved cause of the corner. Aswell as the offtrack grass decal is to big so it will be a bit blurry ingame, take your time to texture a track just perfect, in the end, this will make or break a track.
- Work on the breaking bumps, now they feel more like a tiny whoop section before entering the corner, take your time here aswell and make them flowing and not all the same.
- PLEASE LEAVE THE JUMPS AS THEY ARE!!! No really, i beg you, leave them cause they are spot on for whips/scrubs etc.

I hope this will help you out a bit, you can always contact me on the forum or add me at skype but sent me a pm message first :)

Keep this work comming!
Holy shit thx! i didnt expect this! Thx Dion! Ill add ya on skype! i got new decals already and i know the decals suck rn, but compared to the beta verison which i didnt release the decals i have rn are heaven lol XD ill send you a pm for skype name to add ya!