2015 MotoOption Supercross by Fly Rd 12 - Detroit

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
bdownen323

Re: 2015 MotoOption Supercross by Fly Rd 12 - Detroit

Post by bdownen323 »

I agree that the 450s are way overpowered and yes the tracks do ride quite well for the most part. They just have some quirks that I'm personally not a fan of and I preferred the '14 tracks, but this year's tracks are good.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Probably one of the most fun sand berms in the game so far in my opinion.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

barrington314 wrote:
bdownen323 wrote:but who gives a rat's ass if it doesn't ride anything like the actual track will?

Are you saying the track wont ride like the actual track will or you dont care if it doesnt? Id say last weeks rode pretty damn close to how they did IRL, and I did it a week before hand. Atleast for 250s. 450s ruin this game imo. You can go like 45 mph in 1st gear on them. Its so hard to balance a track between 250s and 450s.
Make the traction have the resistance it needs then. Don't scale it up any further just make the traction slow them down.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
LOGANYZ125

Post by LOGANYZ125 »

Pumaxcs wrote:
barrington314 wrote:
bdownen323 wrote:but who gives a rat's ass if it doesn't ride anything like the actual track will?

Are you saying the track wont ride like the actual track will or you dont care if it doesnt? Id say last weeks rode pretty damn close to how they did IRL, and I did it a week before hand. Atleast for 250s. 450s ruin this game imo. You can go like 45 mph in 1st gear on them. Its so hard to balance a track between 250s and 450s.
Make the traction have the resistance it needs then. Don't scale it up any further just make the traction slow them down.
then the 250's would be fucked over.....
JT43 wrote:"Y'all cowards don't even smoke crack..."
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

LOGANYZ125 wrote:then the 250's would be fucked over.....
That happens every time you're trying to make a sandy track, 250f got some serious sand while the 450's are just flying away :lol: :lol:
Ricky19
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Ricky19 »

This is my new favorite track. I really like it barrington. F*ck the HATERS
aeffertz wrote:It's that hard R bro.
Fadez

Post by Fadez »

"Waahhhh supercross is technical" .....track is great honestly
SOAB_465

Post by SOAB_465 »

Ricky19 wrote:This is my new favorite track. I really like it barrington. F*ck the HATERS
seriously though

You can't go WFO in the middle of the rhythm sections but the transitions are smooth if you slow down and time things properly
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

For me it is awesome, thanks guys!
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
Funk
Team: Braap Life

Post by Funk »

Hard to consistently hit everything on a 125, but when you do it's fun as hell! Thanks for all the work you put in.
pntra

Post by pntra »

Thank you for the track not the best this year but it wasn't ur fault imo. Layout did it for me.
Guggen

Post by Guggen »

Id have to agree with some and say the step on step offs are the toughest part of the track in almost all of the 2014-15 tracks. I come up short about 95% of the time and wad into the next feature. In the 2013 tracks and older it seems most step on step offs have a very small lip at the end of the step off to help pop over the landing. The newer tracks they are almost completely flat with the landing the same height.

After reviewing a few the real race step on step offs from this supercross season, the landings are either lower height to the step off or the step off has a small lip if its the same height. Im not sure about you guys but I find it hard to "bunny hop" a dirt bike in game and in real life.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Guggen wrote:Id have to agree with some and say the step on step offs are the toughest part of the track in almost all of the 2014-15 tracks. I come up short about 95% of the time and wad into the next feature. In the 2013 tracks and older it seems most step on step offs have a very small lip at the end of the step off to help pop over the landing. The newer tracks they are almost completely flat with the landing the same height.

After reviewing a few the real race step on step offs from this supercross season, the landings are either lower height to the step off or the step off has a small lip if its the same height. Im not sure about you guys but I find it hard to "bunny hop" a dirt bike in game and in real life.
From my examination of real life footage, these are really close, in my opinion. Often the rear end seems to touch the next single in real life as well as in mxsim, the only difference is that it can be hard to save such a situation in mxsim. Either you'll have to carry enough speed or do a seat bounce on these, more technical :)
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

If I make them too easy, the top guys will triple off the tables. I wouldnt be surprised if Tysen or a few others can already do that on some of them.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

I see where you are coming from Barrington, but have you tested possibly putting a 2-3 degree incline over the whole table rather than just having a kicker at the end? It might work better to have that little bit extra height over the next single and some of the non-pro guys could then get over them easier.

Again just a suggestion to try and make everyone happy.
Donate if you like My Creations