TheTrack

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
ABRacing18
Team: 888888888888

Re: TheTrack

Post by ABRacing18 »

I spy...... Asininity?
Aaron Boulger #116
Career Accomplishments:
Ate 3 tacos simultaneously
Almost won a race on 07
Made a successful batch of mac n cheese
jlv wrote:
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
WTF!!!! I barely touched him!!!
TeamShortBus276
Team: MX Formula

Post by TeamShortBus276 »

I agree that it is a ton of fun. Too bad I feel no guilt for riding on a "ripped" track.
Phathry25 wrote:Are you sure you didn't mean to make your name YFZ-Mark?
CurlyQ
Team: Privateer

Post by CurlyQ »

k
T_F-528

Post by T_F-528 »

is there any way to download this track still? nothing against anyone who was "ripped". i simply want this track because it looks fun.
RicharddeKuijper

Post by RicharddeKuijper »

why dont you rip the Mototech Husqvarna team compound? ohhh wait.... maybe you already did, love you bro...

YOU STUPIDD...... jlv can see evreything!.... good job jlv for removing the download link
smith#128

Post by smith#128 »

Don't think he see the link in post 9 or ten links still there lol
James Parkin #77
Team: None

Post by James Parkin #77 »

Looks like all you've done is add a massive hump in the middle of the husquavarna track...
James Parkin #77
Team: None

Post by James Parkin #77 »

Hydra180 wrote:You pansy clowns really get super butt hurt about this stuff, but none of you actually do anything about it but bitch and whine. This isn't IP or proprietary theft unfortunately fucktards. And the best part is that none of you can do anything about it! So what are you gonna do other than bitch and moan?

You don't want your shit out there? Don't release it. You release it on the internet, people are going to copy it and alter it. Fucking take a look at anything in life, thats how it works you fools.

Samsung isn't crediting Apple for having a fingerprint sensor and you fucking nerds are premature ejaculating about a layout hahah.

We can't do anything about it but JLV can... He deleted the link :mrgreen: Fucktard!
jesperbye37
Team: Flo Plates

Post by jesperbye37 »

RicharddeKuijper wrote:why dont you rip the Mototech Husqvarna team compound? ohhh wait.... maybe you already did, love you bro...

YOU STUPIDD...... jlv can see evreything!.... good job jlv for removing the download link
when you are making your stupid replicas you are stealing the damn highmap! ripper!
Trevor
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 21 Savage

Post by Trevor »

jesperbye37 wrote:
RicharddeKuijper wrote:why dont you rip the Mototech Husqvarna team compound? ohhh wait.... maybe you already did, love you bro...

when you are making your stupid replicas you are stealing the damn highmap! ripper!
Do you have any mental disabilities?
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

jesperbye37 wrote:

lol wut
Donate if you like My Creations
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

jesperbye37 wrote:

But then we are ripping of the planet for using it's materials?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

LoL at the lamenuts acting all badass about ripping tracks just to have JLV shut 'em down like a clown.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.