2015 MotoSport rF National Round 2: Glen Helen

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
sol721
Team: Fak u

Re: 2015 MotoSport rF National Round 2: Glen Helen

Post by sol721 »

Nice track but how come the low version has the banners on the edge of the track? Hangtown didnt
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

sol721 wrote:Hangtown didnt
Because that was a screw up by me that I didnt even know happened until now. lol :oops:
I could probably upload a version without them later tonight, if you guys really think itll help that much more.
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

only problem i see is that the yellow track markers are still in the middle of the track from last year at least on the low res version http://oi57.tinypic.com/mjmpns.jpg not a big deal just saying
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

oops. you can delete that if you open it in editor.
Ill upload another version with out banners and ill fix those few track markers
sol721
Team: Fak u

Post by sol721 »

barrington314 wrote:oops. you can delete that if you open it in editor.
Ill upload another version with out banners and ill fix those few track markers
Thanks
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

Done. 2 new Low links in the original mediafire folder link. the .lowv2 should have blank banners now. These arent tested on the server yet, so let me know if there are anymore problems. Thanks guys.
tymotoboy53
Team: Pasadena Kawasaki

Post by tymotoboy53 »

dude thank you so much for this track. I'm literally having a blast ripping the place apart and it's the best day I've ever had on sim and made huge improvements on my riding just by riding this track. Was able to put down a 2:50.2 (with one small crash) for my fastest lap tonight. Can't wait to see what the pros are gonna do with it tomorrow...
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

tymotoboy53 wrote:dude thank you so much for this track. I'm literally having a blast ripping the place apart and it's the best day I've ever had on sim and made huge improvements on my riding just by riding this track. Was able to put down a 2:50.2 (with one small crash) for my fastest lap tonight. Can't wait to see what the pros are gonna do with it tomorrow...
You can view current lap times on the track via rF's qualifying page which can be found here
Donate if you like My Creations
suzuki98

Post by suzuki98 »

not sure what it is but on the 2015 tracks I am going from 125fps to 111fps when coming down the hills.
turned all settings down running the low res version and still the same thing in the same places.
raced last night with about 10 people and down to 111fps every time come down the hills on glen helen and was the same last week.
any help would be great. also running stock bikes and riders the only custom skin is mine.
Mxroutlaw
Team: 15TEN Racing

Post by Mxroutlaw »

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

thanks to all you guys that contribute all your hard work for the mx sim community!
MX Simulator or Bust!
tymotoboy53
Team: Pasadena Kawasaki

Post by tymotoboy53 »

I can't seem to get anyone to tell me how I can get the object's to show on the track. I downloaded all of the object packs too
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by craigmx37 »

u only need one object pack for it to work and u put it in sim folder like the rest.
#mileycyrusftw
al167
Team: Privateer

Post by al167 »

Top job to the team!!
honestly this is the first glen Helen that ive played across all games that is actually fun to ride. hit the nail on the head!! not too rough, great scale too!!
suzuki98 wrote:not sure what it is but on the 2015 tracks I am going from 125fps to 111fps when coming down the hills.
turned all settings down running the low res version and still the same thing in the same places.
raced last night with about 10 people and down to 111fps every time come down the hills on glen helen and was the same last week.
any help would be great. also running stock bikes and riders the only custom skin is mine.
The 2049x2049 image maps that most nationals are made from are very hard on even gaming pc's. I am unaware of the exact processes but the terrain is a mesh with about 8388608 triangles (2048x2048x2). its 4 times as many tris as a smaller 1025 map that the sx tracks are made from. ive heard jlv mention that hes going to look at some tessellation techniques to reduce the amount of tri's that need to be processed. also these have collisions too so that would add even more to the lag :shock: .
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Normally i'm not a replica track fan and have more fun with custom outdoor tracks with a minimum of bumps and some big jumps. But this year you guys are blowing my mind, 2 tracks in a row with a good mix of fun and roughness, keep it going!
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol