2015 MotoSport rF National Round 3: Thunder Valley

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2015 MotoSport rF National Round 3: Thunder Valley

Post by checkerz »

KaseoDip wrote:This track.. The roughness brings down the fun factor drastically. In most parts, the outside is just as rough as the inside. Not your best work Barrington but thanks for the update.
I think Kasey is hanging out with Cody Darr again because he's clearly drunk. Not on the part about it bringing down the fun, because you are entitled to your opinion and I can see your side of it.

I'm not sure you are riding the right track, the outsides in most sections don't have any bumps at all.

And Tony built the track on top of the base I did from last year that was on top of Gio's base from a couple of years ago. I then updated some bumps/rough and a couple small other things and Race updated Gio's decals. No where in there is Barrington, though, if you want to give him any negative feedback I'd love it haha. Barrington did possible package the track with wheels or create multiple versions, maybe, so I will blame him if I continue to go over virtual memory.

(hopefully clearly lighthearted with this post. If not, this disclaimer is necessary to not start a forum war. Serious post content below this memo does exist)
imBergi-37
Team: MadCape

Post by imBergi-37 »

Very fun track good job to all :D It's bad because I won't be able to race this week... :cry:
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Had some unexspected shading problems yesterday when we were packaging it. If you guys are having a hard time distinguishing ruts and bumps I'd recommend increasing your gamma and or brightness on your nvidia or amd control pannel.
Hopefully doesnt happen again. :oops:
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

KalleGarpedal347 wrote:Can't find it in my tracks-list, what should i do? :cry:
Downloading the track instead of the objects pack might help.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Really like the new jumps, makes it a little harder on a 250, must time it better, kind of like the loss of horse power :) Just got to get used to the roughness of Thunder Valley :p
Nick#126
Team: Privateer

Post by Nick#126 »

Really really like it, the new additions are great to me! Good mix of rough and fun! Thanks again guys.
Nick van Gerwen
sol721
Team: Fak u

Post by sol721 »

At first i hated it but now i realised that the outsides are much easier, but the traction spoils it for me i slide out everywhere even in the ruts which i don"t understand
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Burkeen820 wrote:My first impressions of this track weren't too great, but I think I was just used to being able to go fast right away at glen Helen and hangtown. Once I took a little time to figure it out and how it rides, I like it much more. It's definitely different than the first 2 rounds, so its nice that it throws in a little variety to the series. The only things I don't like are that there are some awkwardly placed bumps in a few sections that are really hard to see, like in the downhill sweeper after the big uphill triple. Other than that, i'm enjoying it.

Some of you guys need to watch how you give your opinions of the track, or we wont have any more people to update tracks for us. It's a lot of work, so thanks to all involved

Dis
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

sol721 wrote:At first i hated it but now i realised that the outsides are much easier, but the traction spoils it for me i slide out everywhere even in the ruts which i don"t understand
Lean slightly less with less speed? Had no problem with it.
sol721

Post by sol721 »

idk why i mess up so much like literally everywhere i just crash for no reason and it makes no sense
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

Im just glad we are on the Nationals season, I really dislike sx XD.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

Wahlamt wrote:Really like the new jumps, makes it a little harder on a 250, must time it better, kind of like the loss of horse power :) Just got to get used to the roughness of Thunder Valley :p
I make jumps.
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
sol721

Post by sol721 »

Yamahaman95 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Really like the new jumps, makes it a little harder on a 250, must time it better, kind of like the loss of horse power :) Just got to get used to the roughness of Thunder Valley :p
I make jumps.
well done on the jumps but everything else is awful
Baker_Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer Life

Post by Baker_Racing »

AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

For the rest of the tracks can we get the traction that's on gh/budds/indiana and etc. its the same as the 2015 sx rounds also, its just such a perfect all around traction that playing this track compared to the rest just seems fucked
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th