2015 MotoSport rF National Round 5: High Point

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
stocksy129

Re: 2015 MotoSport rF National Round 5: High Point

Post by stocksy129 »

I just want to say this is possibly the most fun national track ever made, if it weren't for the frame lag I would be in heaven
Boogie_Man
Team: Privateer

Post by Boogie_Man »

Any way to post a better link ?? can't seem to get that one to work.

Thanks
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

I honestly would race the old version if i had the choice. imo opinion this feels like a made up track that just seems kinda nuts.

Let's be careful not to crap on those who don't just complain but step up to help. Much like the help you (bent wood) have provided in the past.
I've tried to step up, asked to be put back in the forum i was kicked from, i would love to help, want to work on/make utah, and would help with decals, objects, cameras, etc anything that can help make these quality. and have been turned down in the past
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
ThrottleJockey4

Post by ThrottleJockey4 »

checkerz wrote:To be fair, there was no overlay for the new sections for Tony to use. I did cut the width on many of them a good bit. The finish straight is straight from my old base so that's my bad. Start gates I'm not sure. I did rush a flat pad. This update is better than no update and is good enough to be used in my opinion.

I think this track is wayyyy better then last years!!!!! Really fun to ride :D
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

I'm with Awood on this one. Maybe it's a 450 vs 250 thing idk
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
JakeT3

Post by JakeT3 »

I really enjoy this track.

The old high point is still my favorite national track of all time, but the changes to this one are really fun.

Thanks guys :)
MrMx198
Team: FlowTech

Post by MrMx198 »

I think this track is so awesome guys, seriously, I appreciate all the hard work you guys put in to make these every week, I am still amazed how you guys got this track done in 1 week with all the changes in the layout, there are a few flaws as I saw from the previous posts but personally I wouldn't have noticed it myself. Anyway thanks for again for all the hard work, really enjoying this track! :D
tymx33
Team: PRD

Post by tymx33 »

checkerz wrote:To be fair, there was no overlay for the new sections for Tony to use. I did cut the width on many of them a good bit. The finish straight is straight from my old base so that's my bad. Start gates I'm not sure. I did rush a flat pad. This update is better than no update and is good enough to be used in my opinion.
i don't understand all the crying, the track is fun the braking bumps are not impossible and its got a fun flow to it
quick449
Team: Aspect

Post by quick449 »

they tried, from what i know they where in a huge rush to get this done so stop complaining on so many little things. mistakes are made, atleast we got an updated track so thanks to all who worked on this.
Motofinne #375

Post by Motofinne #375 »

By far the best High Point, i say this every time but i love these rough tracks! That's what mx is all about.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I wouldn't say you were "kicked" from the forum. It was just cleaned up prior to SX with the guys relevant to the SX series work and I had no intention of doing any national updates (as I've now worked on 3 lol) so I never reset the group with outdoor guys. Hell, Race and maybe even SMR who've both been doing a lot aren't in there. If I get around to updating it when I get back you're welcone to come back and get betas early (joke) and complain privately (joke) and maybe even help out with objects (not a joke).

Atleast there is a good starting point for 2016 High Point.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

i would have responded earlier in this thread..but ive been working (should be working now but i have invoices to create and mail out). But its hard for me to see how this is a step in the wrong direction. To me, running the old versions again is an even further step in the wrong direction. Not only will you have people complaining that the track wasn't updated, you will also see an unfair advantage imo when it comes to who is fast because they have a good general base suspension from the year before and they know the track already. When people were playing the 2014 sx tracks, i was running about 1.5 seconds slower then them before 2015 tracks came out. when the new tracks came out, it had completely flipped, i was 1.5 seconds faster than them now and they couldnt adapt as quickly to the new track, but they were railing on the 2014 tracks after pounding out motos for months after they were released. Like in real life, you see the fast guys adapt quickly and prove themselves, without that you lose a certain skill aspect to the racing. This is all an opinion but ill take a new track every time, especially since most of the fast guys have been playing for a long time, we need a change...so we don't get bored of it.

Everyone needs to make sure and realize what all goes into this, my computer got F'd in the mouth and i got this track to these guys late as hell, and checkerez had the choice to run the old version, but he was nice enough to tweak my base and go from there. Making the new tracks for this is a lot like cutting grass (i know, i went there...just watch). You can choose to do as much, or as little as you please, checkerez could have just used the old version and put new traction on it, but he made the decision to work on this and Race was on board as well. These guys are taking time out of their lives to make these tracks, they dont get paid, and they don't have to do any of this, but they choose to, and that in itself deserves respect.

now i have to go work in the shop, i want to race tonight..but ill probably work on Washougal instead...RIP Washougal
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Track is pretty good considering you had to rush it. :D
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Yamahaman95 wrote: barrington was in the middle of using the old version and put new traction on it, but he was talked into helping checkerz, smr, race and wheels finish this. These guys are taking time out of their lives to make these tracks, they dont get paid, and they don't have to do any of this, but they choose to, and that in itself deserves respect.
Yamahaman95 wrote:.but ill probably create more work for everyone else instead...RIP Washougal
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

lol.

to me the step in a wrong direction is just the difference between building off a 9 with a decent scale, and building off a 6 with a fucked scale.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th