125 power 2015

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
brice585
Team: Privateer

125 power 2015

Post by brice585 »

Hi guys! It's my second track

I've made it for 125 cc
enjoy this pretty track !

sorry i dont know what i can post a picture :oops:

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/km7vc ... +power.zip
beany118118

Re: 125 power 2015

Post by beany118118 »

NO PIC NO DOWNLOAD
I WANT A 250SXF 2016 PLEASE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
brice585

Post by brice585 »

blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

Hey I downloaded the track, but the entire track is covered with the Grass tile or decal, I looked at the decal files and the "on track dirt" decal is in there but its not showing up.... maybe somebody with more editing experience can lend a hand???

I still rode the track even with it being covered in grass and it was good man!!!! keep up the good work!!!
wellzee793
Team: Tranomics

Post by wellzee793 »

Soooo are we allowed to ride a 250 or nahhh? #SoConfused
JeremyMx21

Post by JeremyMx21 »

blind bryan wrote:Hey I downloaded the track, but the entire track is covered with the Grass tile or decal, I looked at the decal files and the "on track dirt" decal is in there but its not showing up.... maybe somebody with more editing experience can lend a hand???

I still rode the track even with it being covered in grass and it was good man!!!! keep up the good work!!!
Change the track folder name from 125 power to 125power without a space or you can do 125_power. Then go in the decals file with Notepad++ and Highlight the Track name after the @ symbol like what i underlined 1.460000 35.000000 1.000000 @2012.MX-4EVER/decalfiles/grassmain.png.
then once you have it highlighted press Ctrl+H then where it says replace with: type in the track folder name 125power or 125_power either one doesn't matter as long as they are both exactly the same Then Press the Replace All Button.
Then Save the Decals file. The Decals should now show up in game.

If you want you can open a new blank file in Notepad++ and Type in what you want the track to show up as in game Like: 125 Power or 125 POWER basically whatever you want then make sure you add a blank line underneath it(do that with all Notepad++ files for MX Sim) save it as desc with no extension just select All types (*.*) in the save as type drop down list. Hit save and place in the track folder.
JeremyMx21

Post by JeremyMx21 »

blind bryan wrote:Hey I downloaded the track, but the entire track is covered with the Grass tile or decal, I looked at the decal files and the "on track dirt" decal is in there but its not showing up.... maybe somebody with more editing experience can lend a hand???

Change the track folder name from 125 power to 125power without a space or you can do 125_power. Then go in the decals file with Notepad++ and Highlight the Track name after the @ symbol like what i underlined 1.460000 35.000000 1.000000 @2012.MX-4EVER/decalfiles/grassmain.png.
then once you have it highlighted press Ctrl+H, Then where it says replace with: type in the track folder name 125power or 125_power either one doesn't matter as long as they are both exactly the same, Then Press the Replace All Button.

If you want you can open a new blank file in Notepad++ and Type in what you want the track to show up as in game Like: 125 POWER or 2015-125 POWER basically whatever you want, then make sure you add a blank line underneath it(always do that with all files for MX Sim), save it as desc with no extension just select All types (*.*) in the save as type drop down list. Hit save and place in the track folder.

@brice585 This was just a simple mistake that happens. But You should fix this and put up a new Updated/Fixed Link that Way the people who download your track don't have to fix it themselves.
brice585

Post by brice585 »

Thank you for the tips men but i think it's normal because i've used just used ] 2 decals for this track, the other are just for use on another tracks...

I've find how I can post a picture :D Image

and the track is for all the bikes, just i play on it with 125
blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

JeremyMx21 wrote:

then once you have it highlighted press Ctrl+H, Then where it says replace with: type in the track folder name 125power or 125_power either one doesn't matter as long as they are both exactly the same, Then Press the Replace All Button.

If you want you can open a new blank file in Notepad++ and Type in what you want the track to show up as in game Like: 125 POWER or 2015-125 POWER basically whatever you want, then make sure you add a blank line underneath it(always do that with all files for MX Sim), save it as desc with no extension just select All types (*.*) in the save as type drop down list. Hit save and place in the track folder.

@brice585 This was just a simple mistake that happens. But You should fix this and put up a new Updated/Fixed Link that Way the people who download your track don't have to fix it themselves.

Thanks man this worked perfectly
brice585

Post by brice585 »