2015 Motosport rF National Round 6: Budds Creek

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
motocross_will

Re: 2015 Motosport rF National Round 6: Budds Creek

Post by motocross_will »

ShackAttack12 wrote:Do you people go to real motocross tracks and bitch and whine about what type of dirt is on the track? Do you tell them to bring dirt from another track/another part of the country so that you are happier?

Adjust your riding and your setup for the track, and be grateful we have free, new tracks to play every week.
The_moto_kid52

Post by The_moto_kid52 »

motocross_will wrote:
ShackAttack12 wrote:Do you people go to real motocross tracks and bitch and whine about what type of dirt is on the track? Do you tell them to bring dirt from another track/another part of the country so that you are happier?

Adjust your riding and your setup for the track, and be grateful we have free, new tracks to play every week.
Its just funny because, barrington says he used the same traction for all the previous Budds and from Muddy Creek if I can recall 2014's traction was not even close to this years on both tracks. 2013 I'm not sure. Anyways I'm not complaining, just putting in my two cents which I have a freedom to do so.. I'm very grateful we have free, new tracks to play every week and want it to stay that way. Sorry if what I said in the 2nd page post came off like I was bagging on the track because I wasn't or wasn't meaning to if it sounded like I was. I like the track, and the flow of the track. Just not the traction. Thanks to all the guys involved, putting work foreword every week to produce this stuff so that we can race every week whether it's Supercross or Outdoors. :)
|2014 Mini O's 2nd O/V 250B||2015 EMC Conceptgraff MX Series 9th O/V 250 Pro| |2015 Amateur Supercross Championship 2nd O/V| |2015 Monster Energy Cup 9th O/V 250 All-Stars| |2015 FlowTech Pro Arenacross 9th O/V Pro|
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:Do you people go to real motocross tracks and bitch and whine about what type of dirt is on the track?
All the fucking time...
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Fro77 wrote:
ShackAttack12 wrote:Do you people go to real motocross tracks and bitch and whine about what type of dirt is on the track?
All the fucking time...
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I changed the traction on 2015 muddy creek.

Smaller insides that start later and larger outsides that start earlier is one way to help keep insides from being way too fast. I'm gone so haven't gotten to see this track for specific examples but thought worth sharing. Hagg has done this well in the past. Also you can play with the entry and exit sngles. I'm sure the track is good. Budds always is.
suzuki98

Post by suzuki98 »

after more time on the track i have got used to the traction but still sometimes get the wtf slide outs when not expecting it. still a fun track to me
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

The_moto_kid52 wrote:
Its just funny because, barrington says he used the same traction for all the previous Budds and from Muddy Creek if I can recall 2014's traction was not even close to this years on both tracks.
Want to bet on it?
I did tell someone in a server that it was the same as ALL the rest of my tracks. Thats because I thought LAST YEAR that I used Round 1's traction on all my tracks. Clearly I never changed it back then from what it was in 2013. So you guys must not have hated it so much in 2013 or 14 (on muddy and budds both years). I blame the community for not making a big deal over back then. :P
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

quick449 wrote:AWood you go make a god damn track then, atleast they take time to do this stuff. no need to be a complete douche everytime a track is released and rip on people.
lol. Sarcasm too strong i guess.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

id just like to give my opinion here although im sure someone will have a bitch at me, from a track point of view i agree it is a really fun and in places technical track, the few changes that have been made IMO are much better than last years, as for the spongebobs yes they can be annoying but i can also see what barringtons trying to do to slow down the insides and it works you just have to be more careful getting into the turn. as for the traction, whats the big fuss? use this little thing called throttle control or just lug the bike round in a higher gear, you dont go to real tracks and ask the owners to change the dirt, you get on with it and adapt to it. ive seen a couple people on 06 already saying the track is shit just because theyve crashed. how about take a while to step back and run some slower laps and learn the track before giving your verdict (majority of these comments are from the guys that struggle to make ams) but yeah thats my rant over now anyone care to rip my head off?
MrMx198
Team: FlowTech

Post by MrMx198 »

Awesome track again guys! Thanks very much for all the hard work! I think the people who are complaining need to sit back and look at what they are actually getting for free. Thanks again to everyone involved, all the work is greatly appreciated!
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Not trying to say you guys arent good because you are. I love all your tracks but some people were wondering if maybe kyle watts could do a round. He makes replicas all the time and i think it would change it up a little. I have not talked to Kyle about it. It was just an idea.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

motocross_will wrote:Not trying to say you guys arent good because you are. I love all your tracks but some people were wondering if maybe kyle watts could do a round. He makes replicas all the time and i think it would change it up a little. I have not talked to Kyle about it. It was just an idea.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 1&start=15
I got no reply. :(
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

barrington314 wrote:
motocross_will wrote:Not trying to say you guys arent good because you are. I love all your tracks but some people were wondering if maybe kyle watts could do a round. He makes replicas all the time and i think it would change it up a little. I have not talked to Kyle about it. It was just an idea.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 1&start=15
I got no reply. :(
At least we can say we tried.
mikegeraci211
Team: Miller Designs Co.

Post by mikegeraci211 »

Cmon guys be nicer, barrington goes out of his way to make these, i think he does an amazing job! keep it up man!
PostenMX594
Team: Privateer

Post by PostenMX594 »

Coming from someone who lives in Maryland and has raced this track for the past 17 years, its pretty close to real. If I was to make any changes, id move some hay bails out of the way. Too many are in the fast lines or just to close to lines. All in all the track is the best one yet this year.