2015 Motosport rF National Round 6: Budds Creek

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Re: 2015 Motosport rF National Round 6: Budds Creek

Post by Aaron Hall »

To all the people giving criticism if you haven't rode there you shouldn't be speaking, and if the track is thin so what you aint going to turn up to race meeting complain about how wide the track is because they won't change it for you and its the same on here,great track barrington keep up the good work
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
John23

Post by John23 »

barrington314 wrote:Image
This picture made me go cry in corner.
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Eric/BigSexy165
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Eric/BigSexy165 »

Def not as fun as the other ones. Some places have great traction and others you just slide out.
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Tracks fun. Thanks
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

I see even a week off isn't enough time to place bales and sponge bobs where i wont hit them trying to get into a rut. The actual track is fine but i wish we could get back to fun tracks like the first few rounds.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Lnxa wrote:I see even a week off isn't enough time to place bales and sponge bobs where i wont hit them trying to get into a rut. The actual track is fine but i wish we could get back to fun tracks like the first few rounds.
Agreed
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Lnxa wrote:I see even a week off isn't enough time to place bales and sponge bobs where i wont hit them trying to get into a rut. The actual track is fine but i wish we could get back to fun tracks like the first few rounds.
I tried to explain this to Race. If they are farther away then the insides are too dominate. They already are too dominant. Remember when Movin Marv had that mega inside line at Highpoint and they threw that spongebob in its way for the 2nd moto?
I know exactly the ones you probably hate. But really think about it from a cutting the track perspective. Imagine how much faster those lines would be with out those. Maybe what we should do is revisit the collisions on the sponge bobs. We already got more room on the bikes compared to last year...
kawasakirider616

Post by kawasakirider616 »

Can we please stop uploading things to mediafire? I get a pop up every single time and this time I couldn't even exit out of the one without running through all of their dialogs.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

Why the fuck is this even here? You can push someone over a berm and ruin their whole race.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
The_moto_kid52

Post by The_moto_kid52 »

What the fuck is wrong with this traction, like its as slippery as a sluts pussy..... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
|2014 Mini O's 2nd O/V 250B||2015 EMC Conceptgraff MX Series 9th O/V 250 Pro| |2015 Amateur Supercross Championship 2nd O/V| |2015 Monster Energy Cup 9th O/V 250 All-Stars| |2015 FlowTech Pro Arenacross 9th O/V Pro|
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Thanks for the track Sween!
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

I dont really know on the traction. Looks like its the same as previous years budds as well as muddy creek. Didn't really think to change it considering no one complained about it last year. http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31125 It is what it is, get use to it or dont ride it at all. The choice is yours.

Mullins, its under the water. Never noticed it.
suzuki98

Post by suzuki98 »

track is so much more fun when you change the traction but it is what it is and will try to get used to it. keep up the good work. like the track but not the traction a couple of ruts i can't see but other than that i like it.
m121c

Post by m121c »

barrington314 wrote:
I tried to explain this to Race. If they are farther away then the insides are too dominate. They already are too dominant. Remember when Movin Marv had that mega inside line at Highpoint and they threw that spongebob in its way for the 2nd moto?
I know exactly the ones you probably hate. But really think about it from a cutting the track perspective. Imagine how much faster those lines would be with out those. Maybe what we should do is revisit the collisions on the sponge bobs. We already got more room on the bikes compared to last year...
I don't really understand this though... so the inside is too dominant we make the outside dominant instead? Those certain sections are hard to even use the inside without slamming the spongebob/bale like it's you day job.

I enjoy the flow of the track though, but let's not discuss the traction... I don't have very nice things to say about that. :lol:

As always though I appreciate the time you put in, same for everyone involved in the process. In the end it's a free updated track that keeps the racing fun, thanks!
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Do you people go to real motocross tracks and bitch and whine about what type of dirt is on the track? Do you tell them to bring dirt from another track/another part of the country so that you are happier?

Adjust your riding and your setup for the track, and be grateful we have free, new tracks to play every week.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |