[RELASE] Dornoland Raceway-Updated!

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
KAWASAKIZ
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:49 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: YOUR HARD DISK, BITCH

[RELASE] Dornoland Raceway-Updated!

Postby KAWASAKIZ » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:36 pm

Hello guys! I’m here to relase Dornoland Raceway . The track base is Gabriele Grossi’s version.
In real life there’ve been some changes so I decided to update the track. I hope you enjoy it 8)

Image

WATCH THE IMAGE WITH ATTENTION. 8)

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g7bzq ... /dorno.rar :D

Huge thanks to:
- JLV for the game
-Gabriele Grossi for the base of the track
- Blake Shiman for decals
- Kyle Watts for decal shadows from bell compound
- Checkerz for the skybox and waterpound from morrisville mx
- Motoboss for objects from JS compound
I5 4460 @3.2Ghz (Stock), 8Gb Ram (4x2) HyperX Fury @1600 mhz, H81M Plus, XFX RX 470 4Gb Black Edition, Corsair VS650w, Apevia X-Hermes (soon 750D)

User avatar
Jrad07
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 11:22 am
Team: Privateer

Re: [RELASE] Dornoland Raceway-Updated!

Postby Jrad07 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:56 am

This track is so fun to run laps on, really awesome work up the updated part.
"Eat, Sleep, Work, Repeat!"

User avatar
Jrad07
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 11:22 am
Team: Privateer

Re: [RELASE] Dornoland Raceway-Updated!

Postby Jrad07 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:56 am

Jrad07 wrote:This track is so fun to run laps on, really awesome work on the updated part.
"Eat, Sleep, Work, Repeat!"

User avatar
Mxroutlaw
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:42 am
Team: 15TEN Racing

Re: [RELASE] Dornoland Raceway-Updated!

Postby Mxroutlaw » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:08 pm

The original dorno was fun but good job on this updated track. Great work!
MX Simulator or Bust!

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6823
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: [RELASE] Dornoland Raceway-Updated!

Postby Wahlamt » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:10 pm

Folder is named the same thing, we will have to choose which dorno we want to play?

KAWASAKIZ
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:49 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: YOUR HARD DISK, BITCH

Re: [RELASE] Dornoland Raceway-Updated!

Postby KAWASAKIZ » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:49 pm

Wahlamt wrote:Folder is named the same thing, we will have to choose which dorno we want to play?


noo :? i think this is the biggest problem :oops: and... i think you won't have the possibility choose which version to play. for example. I want to play the old version, just cut the new one on the desktop. I want to play the new version? just cut the old one on the desktop! AND I'M ASKING SORRY FOR THIS :oops:
I5 4460 @3.2Ghz (Stock), 8Gb Ram (4x2) HyperX Fury @1600 mhz, H81M Plus, XFX RX 470 4Gb Black Edition, Corsair VS650w, Apevia X-Hermes (soon 750D)

KAWASAKIZ
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:49 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: YOUR HARD DISK, BITCH

Re: [RELASE] Dornoland Raceway-Updated!

Postby KAWASAKIZ » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:50 pm

how ever thanks guys! :D
I5 4460 @3.2Ghz (Stock), 8Gb Ram (4x2) HyperX Fury @1600 mhz, H81M Plus, XFX RX 470 4Gb Black Edition, Corsair VS650w, Apevia X-Hermes (soon 750D)

User avatar
Jrad07
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 11:22 am
Team: Privateer

Re: [RELASE] Dornoland Raceway-Updated!

Postby Jrad07 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:46 am

KAWASAKIZ wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Folder is named the same thing, we will have to choose which dorno we want to play?


noo :? i think this is the biggest problem :oops: and... i think you won't have the possibility choose which version to play. for example. I want to play the old version, just cut the new one on the desktop. I want to play the new version? just cut the old one on the desktop! AND I'M ASKING SORRY FOR THIS :oops:
I just deleted the old version, I actually prefer the updated track designs.
"Eat, Sleep, Work, Repeat!"

KAWASAKIZ
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:49 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: YOUR HARD DISK, BITCH

Re: [RELASE] Dornoland Raceway-Updated!

Postby KAWASAKIZ » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:30 am

Jrad07 wrote:
KAWASAKIZ wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Folder is named the same thing, we will have to choose which dorno we want to play?


noo :? i think this is the biggest problem :oops: and... i think you won't have the possibility choose which version to play. for example. I want to play the old version, just cut the new one on the desktop. I want to play the new version? just cut the old one on the desktop! AND I'M ASKING SORRY FOR THIS :oops:
I just deleted the old version, I actually prefer the updated track designs.


Thanks! i'm so happy :D :D
I5 4460 @3.2Ghz (Stock), 8Gb Ram (4x2) HyperX Fury @1600 mhz, H81M Plus, XFX RX 470 4Gb Black Edition, Corsair VS650w, Apevia X-Hermes (soon 750D)

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6823
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: [RELASE] Dornoland Raceway-Updated!

Postby Wahlamt » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:15 am

If you wouldn't mind, I could make an "update" with a new foldername and re-reference all the files. So we have dorno and dornoupdate1 ?

User avatar
<biker>62
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:33 pm
Location: slovenija eu

Re: [RELASE] Dornoland Raceway-Updated!

Postby <biker>62 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm

awsome track
but:
make the berms smaller it would make the track more realistic
but anyways 8/10
Image

KAWASAKIZ
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:49 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: YOUR HARD DISK, BITCH

Re: [RELASE] Dornoland Raceway-Updated!

Postby KAWASAKIZ » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:02 am

UPDATED LINK! http://www.mediafire.com/download/8sqdm ... and2.0.rar

ATTENTION

in game you'll find 2 VERSIONS called Dorno. the first one is the updated version. the second one is the old version (if you have it)

:D
I5 4460 @3.2Ghz (Stock), 8Gb Ram (4x2) HyperX Fury @1600 mhz, H81M Plus, XFX RX 470 4Gb Black Edition, Corsair VS650w, Apevia X-Hermes (soon 750D)

User avatar
<biker>62
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:33 pm
Location: slovenija eu

Re: [RELASE] Dornoland Raceway-Updated!

Postby <biker>62 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:13 am

the new link is just hte track with no textures or statues
Image

tbordeau27
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:39 am
Team: Privateer

Re: [RELASE] Dornoland Raceway-Updated!

Postby tbordeau27 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:35 pm

loved the first version i could just ride it for hours same thing with this version love what u did

TomSidell317
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:51 pm
Contact:

Re: [RELASE] Dornoland Raceway-Updated!

Postby TomSidell317 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:41 pm

Every time i connect to a server its say client track modified... why is this? CKR Race


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kunzweiler and 15 guests