Copenhagen Suzuki Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Re: Copenhagen Suzuki Compound

Post by JJH186 »

Luke young#529 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:why is people so fucking harsh to new track makers? WE all started somewhere! WE all was in their positions so give them a break.
Dont give a F**k if you all hate me after this but hate me all you want.
:D

thats what im thinking , if they think it is so easy why dont they take the time to make one instead of bashing all the new track makers work......

I know how hard it is to make tracks, im a track creator to. Took me a month to finish 2014 three palms gp. Im currently working on the new JS7 compound and have been since after i released 3palm, its not easy. Sorry man, i didnt think it was a coincidence that your track name, decals, content are similar to my pro action suzuki compound. But aparently it is. Im never harsh to beginer creators, you would understand what I was thinking when someone in the future releases a very similar one yo one you have created. Continue making tracks, I never said this track sucked!!!
Luke young#529
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Luke young#529 »

i know what your saying but it looks nothing like the pro action suzuki compound the decals are different , the layout is different and the FMX section is nothing like the pro actions track.......
Skinner and track maker
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

[quote="Luke young#529"]i know what your saying but it looks nothing like the pro action suzuki compound the decals are different , the layout is different and the FMX section is nothing like the pro actions track.......[/quotei didnt mean the layout, the decals look close to mine, and the name of the track made me think you copied tge style i had on PASC
TheStrikerAce
Crushed Dissenter
Team: NextLevel Racing

Post by TheStrikerAce »

Luke young#529 wrote:
JJH186 wrote:You kinda copied my pro action suzuki compound. The style of track. The fmx ramps...
Hey did you see that , there go's the last fuck I gave and it is now flying away
http://www.gadgetsandgear.com/flying-fuck.html heres some more if you need to buy some
PM me for custom bikes, team bikes, custom tracks, replica tracks, or team compunds!!!