2015 Motosport rF National Round 11: Utah

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: 2015 Motosport rF National Round 11: Utah

Post by Lnxa »

mxsrider96 wrote:Just be happy we got a track. Trust me, Mullins having the track early won't change the fact that he'll perform well and run a lot of laps.
ANYWHOZER, track is pretty sick. Only real complaint is the bumps. They look small and forgiving, and with the right amount of precision, they are, but man... You get out of your line just a hair and they will grab you like jagged beasts from the 19th layer ButtFuckerVille
Lol Squiddy came into ts and posted a link for it about a hour before it was actually released, Plus the track changed a good bit from the early one everyone had. I always hate Utah so i won't be fast on it anyways.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

mxsrider96 wrote:Just be happy we got a track.
I am, don't get me wrong, and it being released to some people early literally has no affect on me. I can't qualify regardless. I just figured I'd speak what was probably on a lot of people's minds. But you are right. Oh well.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

aeffertz wrote:So 137 can't keep the track to himself when he builds them or what? Pretty lame whoever's friends got the track earlier than the rest of the guys trying to compete. I doubt it would've been any of the guys that work on every other track since it hasn't happened all year...
So you think this is the only track that got "released" early? You're sadly mistaken if this is the case. Most likely, Kyle gave it to someone to beta test, then it got leaked. It's happened to everyone. Muddy Creek got released early a couple years ago. Quit fussing about nothing.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
KAWASAKIZ
Team: Privateer

Post by KAWASAKIZ »

AMAZING! TRACK OF THE YEAR 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I5 4460 @3.2Ghz (Stock), 8Gb Ram (4x2) HyperX Fury @1600 mhz, H81M Plus, XFX RX 470 4Gb Black Edition, Corsair VS650w, Apevia X-Hermes (soon 750D)
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

aeffertz wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:Just be happy we got a track.
I am, don't get me wrong, and it being released to some people early literally has no affect on me. I can't qualify regardless. I just figured I'd speak what was probably on a lot of people's minds. But you are right. Oh well.
Yeah I'm same boat it won't hurt me that they got it early seeing I don't race it but sharing is caring in his books I guess. Tracks overall a decent track compare to his other replicas. I can deal for sure.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

lame that it got leaked but overall a good job and not bad for a first national. What really gets me is that your effort will only be used once (meaning the track) since they are taking it off the circuit. Well done, cheers!
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

DBRider251 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:So 137 can't keep the track to himself when he builds them or what? Pretty lame whoever's friends got the track earlier than the rest of the guys trying to compete. I doubt it would've been any of the guys that work on every other track since it hasn't happened all year...
So you think this is the only track that got "released" early? You're sadly mistaken if this is the case. Most likely, Kyle gave it to someone to beta test, then it got leaked. It's happened to everyone. Muddy Creek got released early a couple years ago. Quit fussing about nothing.
There is a pretty easy fix to this problem.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

KTM57 wrote:
There is a pretty easy fix to this problem.
Whats that?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Don't send it to people that will send it around.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Anchor_b
Team: Splitfire

Post by Anchor_b »

nickuzick wrote:Anyone who doubted Kyle can go fuck themselves. This is one of my favourite nationals
So if anyone didn't think Kyle could live up to the level that the previous track builder did, you are telling them to go fuck themselfs? Dude you are such a tryhard at times. Just chill for a bit

And yes indeed It is a very good track with some negatives IMO. But very thankful and happy we got the track.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Racers52 wrote:lame that it got leaked but overall a good job and not bad for a first national. What really gets me is that your effort will only be used once (meaning the track) since they are taking it off the circuit. Well done, cheers!
I must say I am happy they are taking it off the circuit. Great job to Kyle on the track, just the layout of this track is not my cup of tea.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I'm with you, Chase. With no elevation, the track is simply boring
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Victor173mx

Post by Victor173mx »

It sucks.
ConnerPeavy
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

Post by ConnerPeavy »

track is sick, only think i don't like is how jagged all the bumps on the track are, with how high speed the track is, it is so easy to swap out on with those bumps, but overall i love the jumps and layout, just not a fan of the bumps, Thanks Kyle for the track.
Discord: Peavy#7738
MrMx198
Team: FlowTech

Post by MrMx198 »

Amazing job Kyle! Really enjoying it! I don't do any of races but I play each of them for a bit when they are released but I'll be playing this for a while, definitely one of my favourite tracks of the series! Thanks very much for all the hard work!