2015 Motosport rF National Round 11: Utah

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: 2015 Motosport rF National Round 11: Utah

Post by aeffertz »

mxsrider96 wrote:I don't see a reason for it to be discussed AT ALL. AWood had to try and make chex look like a piece of shit with ABSOLUTELY no evidence, and that's why this whole thing started
When people make false accusations, people want to stick up for themselves.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

So you are blaming me for what exactly?

For having someone contacting me wanting to donate, when they did I told them to only give a piece to me because I felt you deserved half? He was intending to donate to myself solely, I then said it wouldn't be fair to do that and that your "team" (you and SMR) had also contributed a lot. I also made the decision to split those funds between the "team" who was helping me. I let this donator know I'd be doing that.

When I spoke to that person, they asked me to have you contact them via email so they could get your donation to you. I did that.

So where exactly did I do something wrong again?

And why not discuss this here? Well, it's unprofessional as you said. I'm fine to continue it here because while I've always wanted to operate rF as a business even though we don't make money, it hasn't worked well to go in that direction and I have chosen to step back away from certain roles because of that. The one thing I have desired to keep doing was overseeing what was going on with the tracks. I thought we were on the same team with that, but perhaps I'm blind. I guess that is what happens when a few dollars get involved. If you'd like the $40 I kept out of all the donations, you can have it. PM me your email address.
My post wasn't even about donations. IDK how we got off track there.
Go talk to your buddy AWood who likes to relay messages on the forums for you about that. He is the one who brought it up.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Another double post, hell yea!

Should also be mentioned, people donated to my paypal without contacting me with the exception of the last person. I do not know if it was for the rF nationals or if they just enjoyed all the content in general that I create which is A TON more than just replica crap. I chose to make the assumption it was for nationals and to share that with the team who helped on those tracks.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

checkerz wrote:the faster the track/section the further and more rounded the bumps need to be. This allows the suspension to work better and the rider to actually have some control over what happens when they hit the bumps. It really helps get rid of the WTF moments.
YUP
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

There's way more people outside that list who have had multiple tracks early so tighten up your group a little. I don't have the time to reply to all your bullshit but your quad post with middle finger included shows your maturity. Someone photoshop me and Barrington up against 50 people defending some idol they worship
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Lnxa wrote:
checkerz wrote:the faster the track/section the further and more rounded the bumps need to be. This allows the suspension to work better and the rider to actually have some control over what happens when they hit the bumps. It really helps get rid of the WTF moments.
YUP
[im]http://giant.gfycat.com/VerifiablePower ... nscher.gif[/img]
I'm questioning how you landed that more than how it happened lmao
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

AWood wrote:There's way more people outside that list who have had multiple tracks early so tighten up your group a little. I don't have the time to reply to all your bullshit but your quad post with middle finger included shows your maturity. Someone photoshop me and Barrington up against 50 people defending some idol they worship
I provided proof to show your last bit of assumptions was a complete lie.

Would you be able to do the same with this latest assumption?

Posting facts proving you're wrong followed by a middle finger for calling me out on some BS theory seems completely okay to me whether you find it immature or not.
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

AWood wrote:I don't have the time to reply to all your bullshit
You don't HAVE reply to anything, but oh well.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

AWood wrote:There's way more people outside that list who have had multiple tracks early so tighten up your group a little. I don't have the time to reply to all your bullshit but your quad post with middle finger included shows your maturity. Someone photoshop me and Barrington up against 50 people defending some idol they worship
Or we could photoshop you making dumbass accusations while dick riding Barrington. I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but anytime Barrington starts something or becomes involved in something, you feel the need to jump in. The only reason I jumped in is because you made a bullshit claim with 0 evidence about Chris's donations. When you make bullshit claims to make someone sound like he doesn't deserve the donations he's received, you're gonna have at least one person calling you out. And you wanna talk about maturity, I'd say you're not very mature to tell Tony that you'll kick his ass if you were to see him, when in fact, if you saw, you'd tuck your tail and run away. I've seen your Instagram pictures, 4 of you don't even make one Tony Spinelli. You're also pretty mature to make a 0 evidence claim that Chris is keeping all that money from donations that he's gotten for himself. So...
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

From what I've seen literally no one has had the track besides those in that list, Of course I've asked to get it early to try and make sure the track is as fun/good as possible and it was always a no. Unless you're bringing something to the table for the track like decals or object placement etc, You're not getting it.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Well they're definitely not splitting it between all involved and there is proof of that.

Also you're missing two points series leaders from people who have had tracks early. Including many others
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Oops, I lied. Burkeen had red bud early. BECAUSE HE RACED THE FUCKING NATIONAL THERE LAST YEAR and was helping get some sections right. It's on the livestream for that matter exactly how much input he was helping with.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Barrington chose to not receive donations. (which in turn fucked SMR).

But as said before, he's welcome to PM his email for his paypal and he can have the $40 I received. Well, $20 to him and $20 to SMR.

Can I ask who exactly hired you as the donation police? I don't see those who donated throwing a fit.

And if Stephen wants to throw a fit, he's the one who didn't follow through, so he really has no ground to stand upon. He is being asked to go through the same process I was to get donations for the team I worked with.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

For real, AWood's whole argument is bunk and reeks of jealousy of him not involved or something.

You know it's weak when someone debunks all your false accusations and you respond with "I DON'T HAVE TIME TO READ YOUR REPLIES!" :roll:
AWood wrote:I don't have the time to reply to all your bullshit
But wait, you're still here! I'm glad you found the time!
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

checkerz wrote:AS OF 8/12/15 ALL DONATIONS WILL GO TO CHECKERZ & ONLY CHECKERZ SO ONLY DONATE FOR WORK THAT CHECKERZ HAS DONE TO SAY THANK YOU TO CHECKERZ AND ONLY CHECKERZ AND NOT WORK THAT ANYONE OTHER THAN CHECKERZ HAS DONE
God, Chex, you are a g :lol:
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn