2015 Motosport rF National Round 11: Utah

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: 2015 Motosport rF National Round 11: Utah

Post by mxsrider96 »

Is there any actual validity to that statement? Has checkerz fucked people on the forums out of money before? If he posted it on the forums and it wasn't true, don't you think that AT LEAST one of the guys that deserved a cut would've called him out? At this point you ARE just trying to make chex sound like an ass to be on Barrington's side
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

simple fact is that Checkerz should have added Kyle to the secret forums so that the same group of people could have beta'd/worked on/given feedback just like we have been doing for this series.
AWood wrote: And easily over 10 for multiple rounds this season. There's about 20 top guys who just want to give a little bit of feedback just to ride the track early.
lol, you blew the roof off my house with how over exaggerated that assumption is. More like the guys in the secret forum and a select few (at Chex digression) have had it early and given needed feedback and how many leaks were there? None. Its archived on his twitch account aswell if you want to really dig deep.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

AWood wrote:Donated to you or donated to RF. seems pretty shitty to only have a link to a personal donation rather than to rF for the series tracks. And last I knew safe beta environment was 1 -3 helping people not a bunch of fast kids to get opinions on the track. There had to have been over 50 people with Utah early. And easily over 10 for multiple rounds this season. There's about 20 top guys who just want to give a little bit of feedback just to ride the track early.

I wonder how pissed SMR would be if he made donation money off of 15 (?) super cross tracks and he didn't get a cut of it because it was donated personally and not to rf. I can understand if you didn't give anyone a cut if you did every piece of work on Millville yourself. Did you do decals and statues and package the track?

Omg AWood protecting Barrington, no the whole track creating has been so fucked this year. I don't care that this weeks track blows donkey dick it's the fact of how they're created.
For the first 3 donations, no one requested it was split but I told the track team that I would split whatever I got and did so. They came without being provoked and for all I know were for the other tracks that i have made, but I didn't care because I appreciated the help for the nationals. The last donator contacted me, I told him it would be split but not to give everything to me and that he should also contact Stephen because he has done many rounds as well. He said he would also donate to Stephen and I contacted Stephen to let him know that a donation would be coming his way to split between him and SMR.

I did split mine between Race (placing decals and objects and other work on many rounds), Mason (creating decals/overlays on some rounds), Squidbro (placing statues and being a utility guy on many rounds), and Wheels (money is still in account, didn't have contact with Wheels to send to his paypal when other donations were split, however, it's still there and I have his email now so he will get a piece as well. Also mentioned to Stephen he may want to contribute to Wheels as well, because the amount I was splitting was going between so many people he wasn't going to get much because it wasn't much to start with).

I don't exactly know why I am having to justify this or what I did to all of a sudden get called out. As far as I know all I have done is create a ton of average content and be as fair as I know how.

BTW, donating to rF is great, I am not sure where that money goes. I believe it's paying for the site - I don't have access or know what or how much is in that account. I haven't ever received a piece of those donations (unless you count JLV's towards the SX tracks). I don't know if anyone has ever donated there for that matter. I also have never asked and don't care to. In my opinion Wheels and previously Sween deserve what is there. They built the infrastructure of the site and run these events. I wish there were more because I'd also like to contribute to Peter who has done protests every week for outdoors and I could provide more for the others who have provided tracks.

With all of that said, I have pocketed under $50 total from donations for anything excluding JLV's extremely generous donations for the SX tracks.

Since I guess you don't believe anything I say, here is proof although I honestly feel it is NONE of your business.

And for the record, these people have had the track each round, no one else on anything I worked on with the exception of the three donators for Millville who had the track a couple hours early.

Squidbro - Object placement, timing gates, etc on multiple tracks
Mason - Decal and overlay creation
Race - Decal placement, object placement, track maps
Wheels - no explanation needed
Barrington - no explanation needed
Peter - In secret forum for protests and great beta tester
SMR - Banners
Jay - initially was doing high point, honestly didnt realize he was still in group but he's proven trustworthy with the SX environments anyways
Kellen - livestreams each race and is still part of rF staff

Any other questions?
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Double post...

Also funny how this becomes an issue this year, when there was no problem last year when you were the guy in the forum and allowed the tracks early. Everyone in that forum now contributes the same way you have in the past.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Triple post...

checkerz

Post by checkerz »

QUAD POST

MAKE ME RICH OFF THESE TRACKS!!!!!

Enjoy content? DONATE![/quote]

**disclaimer: I didn't do jack shit on Utah except provide a bit of what I thought was well put together feedback and complimented the effort put forward.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

AWood wrote:no the whole track creating has been so fucked this year. I don't care that this weeks track blows donkey dick it's the fact of how they're created.
why because you werent included? get fucked. You create false statements and assumptions. No one wants to work with you because your an ass and you aren't willing to actually sacrifice like everyone else involved this year.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

The one thing I have to say about that without reading anything other than seeing the picture is that I feel like its still a bit, idk the best word... "not right"? to go ahead and divide it up with everyone but leave SMR and I on our own to email someone and ask for money. Which I decided not to do because I dont beg for money. And just for the record, I have never said Checkerz was screwing us over on donation money. Although like my previous statement, I dont think the way about it is quite right. I think there should be a mutual rF paypal that is made clear that its for racefactory. Not Chris Riesenber. I just feel like there could be confusion there for not only people donating but maybe even yourself.
Theres lots of unprofessionalism going on IMO. And thats on my part too, so dont feel like Im coming at just you.
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

barrington314 wrote:The one thing I have to say about that without reading anything other than seeing the picture is that I feel like its still a bit, idk the best word... "not right"? to go ahead and divide it up with everyone but leave SMR and I on our own to email someone and ask for money. Which I decided not to do because I dont beg for money. And just for the record, I have never said Checkerz was screwing us over on donation money. Although like my previous statement, I dont think the way about it is quite right. I think there should be a mutual rF paypal that is made clear that its for racefactory. Not Chris Riesenber. I just feel like there could be confusion there for not only people donating but maybe even yourself.
Theres lots of unprofessionalism going on IMO. And thats on my part too, so dont feel like Im coming at just you.
k
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Is there any reason in particular why this is being discussed publicly?
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

jeremy103 wrote: k
Do you need to feel important or something?
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:Is there any reason in particular why this is being discussed publicly?
I don't see any reason that it cant be. Do you?
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

I don't see a reason for it to be discussed AT ALL. AWood had to try and make chex look like a piece of shit with ABSOLUTELY no evidence, and that's why this whole thing started
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

barrington314 wrote:
jeremy103 wrote: k
Do you need to feel important or something?
Sorry, I didn't even read what you said, I just wanted to bookmark this topic for later on.:)
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

My post wasn't even about donations. IDK how we got off track there.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

barrington314 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:Is there any reason in particular why this is being discussed publicly?
I don't see any reason that it cant be. Do you?
I'd say it all comes down to a matter of whose business it is, and, from what I'm seeing, it's chex, yours, RaceKar's, Mason's, Squidbro's, and SMR's
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn