2015 Motosport rF National Round 11: Utah

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: 2015 Motosport rF National Round 11: Utah

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

mxsrider96 wrote:I have a 970 and run medium every week. Unfortunately, the 970 just isn't enough to run ultra res objects, high res track, maxed graphics, and 40 people. But, you're to download the version you can run for a reason. I have noticed no hiccups with the jumbo tron, but I also haven't tried the high res track
If you can't run at least 80 9 80 9 and 256x256 you have your settings wrong on the graphics card. Do you have nVidia Inspector? If not download it and I can PM you settings.
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

Awesome Track Thanks
Victor173mx

Post by Victor173mx »

Lnxa wrote:After playing the track a bunch thinking that after time the track would get better I've concluded that the track is just bad, The track might have been good running 2:10's on a keyboard but not if you're trying to actually go fast. Tons of messed up edges and just random stuff that shouldn't be on the track, sorry to tell you the hard truth and not just telling you great track like everyone else does. :roll:
I'm not the only man who said that the track sucks.. thx
It could be cool but there're too many bugs on this track.. Too many bumbs also.. But good job btw
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

I was riding 2nd in moto2 and wasnt riding over my head and was being careful to make sure i didnt throw it away but still i had multiple wtf moments that i homestly dont think were my fault but more so the track but its done now so theres no point in me bitching about it
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Victor173mx wrote:
Lnxa wrote:After playing the track a bunch thinking that after time the track would get better I've concluded that the track is just bad, The track might have been good running 2:10's on a keyboard but not if you're trying to actually go fast. Tons of messed up edges and just random stuff that shouldn't be on the track, sorry to tell you the hard truth and not just telling you great track like everyone else does. :roll:
I'm not the only man who said that the track sucks.. thx
It could be cool but there're too many bugs on this track.. Too many bumbs also.. But good job btw
Sorry I didn't make the track flat and making it 5th pinned everywhere. I wanted to make this track like millcreek, granted it's no where near as rough as millcreek was due to the high speeds. You're not supposed to fly down this track and run 1:30s, hell tysen hit a 1:46. But sorry my "square edges" ruined the track for you 2.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

I actually like the smaller bumps, its more realistic IMO. I think they are harder to simulate for obvious reasons but that isn't 137s fault.
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

^^ Exactly what I was looking for. That's how I make all of my tracks. I don't make my bumps like chex or Barrington, Everyone has their own style of track making and I go for the realistic type.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
salamanda101
Crushed Dissenter

Post by salamanda101 »

i think u did a sweet job man its real fun. love that hip jump. and it kinda feels more realistic than any other track imo. you should do a pala version :lol:
thanks for track man
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I don't at all think it's a bad thing that you went with your own style. Shows creativy and inventiveness. However, since this is a track meant to be raced on by guys who are going to try and push it to the limit, you have to change it up to ensure the WTF crashes are more on the side of the player than the track, and I believe that in most cases, the WTF moments leaned toward being the track's fault. Still a fun track to ride when you're slow like me and your "Pushing It" pace is not even 1:55s, but when you're capable of winning a pro championship because you push all the tracks to their limit, those WTF moments happen way too often and are really fucking annoying
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

mxsrider96 wrote:I don't at all think it's a bad thing that you went with your own style. Shows creativy and inventiveness. However, since this is a track meant to be raced on by guys who are going to try and push it to the limit, you have to change it up to ensure the WTF crashes are more on the side of the player than the track, and I believe that in most cases, the WTF moments leaned toward being the track's fault. Still a fun track to ride when you're slow like me and your "Pushing It" pace is not even 1:55s, but when you're capable of winning a pro championship because you push all the tracks to their limit, those WTF moments happen way too often and are really fucking annoying
Well said Sonny, this was a track I really enjoyed but the racing ended up being really frustrating for me. I'm sure Kyle will be able to figure out these things for any tracks he does next year and can't wait to see his work hold his style but still adapt for RF at the same time. Thanks Kyle!
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
mikehunt22

Post by mikehunt22 »

i agree that its great having your own "realistic style", but it doesn't necessarily work in this game.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Sucks that all your hard work is only for one race Kyle. Don't be offended by this, but you surprised me. Don't get me wrong your custom tracks are great but I didn't know what to expect for a full scale racing replica. You did a great job on it, and was with out a doubt up to par with the other top tier tracks that we race on. There is always something to improve on any track, and it's always easier afterwards to pick it apart on coulda, shoulda, woulda. Anyways thanks for the hard work man, good job!

Unfortunately no matter how good you are, when you replicate something if it's a bad track to begin with you are kinda screwed. That is to no regards of Kyle work on this track, his work is great, just unfortunately the track IRL is shit IMO and I am sure that no racer will miss it. :lol:
Victor173mx

Post by Victor173mx »

137 wrote:^^ Exactly what I was looking for. That's how I make all of my tracks. I don't make my bumps like chex or Barrington, Everyone has their own style of track making and I go for the realistic type.

In real life there are some parts of the track where there are not bumbs.. not in this track. But like I said, he could be great, just some bugs and yeah it's not a flying track..
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
barrington314 wrote:Thanks for posting Justin. I didn't see it before I made that last post.
The way it came off to me was that checkerz was taking care of everyone except the 2 that arguably do the most of the not so fun work there is to do on getting these tracks out. Mix that with some other statements going around and the post about being "the guy" just kind of all got under my skin today.
My problem with the way these donations are is kind of like I said above. The community is quite blinded. And thats not an insult. They just wouldnt know whats involved. Some rounds maybe 10 people had a part in it. Others maybe only 3. The point is that I dont think people realize who does what or how much of it they do. IMO the more people involved, the more difficult it gets.

Hi Im Skyqe wrote: What gets me is at the time of the conversation you come off as being upbeat and cool with the situation and now all of the sudden it is an issue and you need to make it public?
because the more i thought about it and then realized that he also asked for wheels paypal in a group text but not mine or smr's made me wonder what was really the deal and why we were left on the back burner for ourselves.
I never intended for this donation discussion to come about. It was more about the "trustworthy environment", and "the oversee'er" part. Again, i dont care about the money. I just want all of us to be on the same page, team, respect level. That has clearly been lost.

I'm going to try and be done here for the day. Hosting tonight so I'd like to do some things before then. :wink:
Regardless, my point was there is a way of dealing with things in a professional manner. I feel that was thrown out the window in the first post. If it was me I would be making a post in the other forum to get everyone on the same page right now.
I for one am glad this was brought up I think everyone needs to understand whats going on professional or not I think we all need to know the details in this whole situation. We need to stop hiding info from people then we wouldn't even be in this position. I think if you are a part of the rF crew you need to make that known to the people so we all know who is who and who does what. I would love to go on about this but I know no one will listen anyway. Great track Kyle!
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Prime example Number 1.
JMcdonell94 wrote:Thank you to everyone that makes the RF series possible, whoever you are all.
This guy dont even know who is all a part of the crew, imagine if he wanted to donate to someone...
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!