Checkerzville MX Park - (MX, SX, AX)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Re: Checkerzville MX Park - (MX, SX, AX)

Post by ehm24 »

Can someone post actual pictures of the track, I love seeing Chex's tracks but I'm in college and don't have my own comp so I can't download it and look at it for myself. I just want to imagine myself riding the track ig.
LOGANYZ125

Post by LOGANYZ125 »

such a sick track chex thanks for ALL your FREE hardwork you've put into making the game more fun, from sick replicas to local-cross events. I've always been amazed on many hours you put in to a track for RF just for people (not so much this year) to bash it and say it sucks blah blah blah when the people dont realize how much time goes into it from Race placing decals to smr doing banners last minute and of course you tweaking and changing the base of the previous years. But again thank you for your quality content for years now :) ill also have to setup a paypal up and send a donation your way :D
JT43 wrote:"Y'all cowards don't even smoke crack..."
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

I am not going to pay for a track that is 7.5/10....
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
John_Trombley
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by John_Trombley »

All 3 tracks are awesome, I like the lay out of the mx track the best
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

The SX and AX are, of course, great, BUT, the MX track is extraordinary! Extremely well done layout as far as realism goes and something you might find out in the wood some where and just the over all look of the entire place is amazing. Easily a 10/10 release.

I personally appreciate ALL the free releases from every one here, especially the detailed ones like this.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Okay, so the SX and AX aren't the most fun you've ever made, still really nice though. That MX doe... Spun 10 laps immediately. I couldn't stop riding it. It's so awesome. Thank you checkerz, so much for everything you've done for this crappy community (you guys know what I mean)
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
MX181

Post by MX181 »

Great work chris !!!! I do understand and i dont want to start but i will be in your corner 100%. This community was built on free stuff and seeming alot of the creators the created the free stuff i.e track models, decals etc and alot of the up and coming people dont care to learn i dont see sims future rising in leaps and bounds like in past but more hitting a steady slow rise which is shit.

you can see a more in depth look at how i feel about this situation HERE in this still to this day the greatest social experiment to look like a complete tosser

but thanks again checkers ive loved your tracks over the years and working with you when i have
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

Man I wish I had the motivation to finish a track, let alone pump out 113 for people who don't even show any respect to the creator. I am very thankful of what you have done for this game and influenced how I design my tracks. Also for all the help you've given people and effort you've put into this community that the majority just don't give a shit. Once I have that tiny piece of plastic that allows my money to dwindle away on the internet, some of it will flow your way (and i know talk is cheap but im broke, I got nothing else). Also, tracks fun.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

InsaneFMX wrote:pump out 113 for people who don't even show any respect to the creator.
Yeah no-one has ever given Chris props for his work in 113 releases...
Donate if you like My Creations
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Ohagan75 wrote:
InsaneFMX wrote:pump out 113 for people who don't even show any respect to the creator.
But not everyone that downloads Chris's tracks does. "People" doesn't automatically mean everyone in the community
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ohagan75

Post by Ohagan75 »

mxsrider96 wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote:
But not everyone that downloads Chris's tracks does. "People" doesn't automatically mean everyone in the community
I didn't realise Chris needed every single person to say "thank you, good job" on every track download of his...

Just because people don't post their thanks, doesn't meant they aren't thankful.
ktm2219

Post by ktm2219 »

All 3 tracks are insane thanks checkerz
Trevor Doiron
JeremyMx21

Post by JeremyMx21 »

Thank you Checkerz for releasing these tracks i have been excited to ride it ever since i saw you tease it the mx is amazing.
Also i Agree with everything you said in your post it is something that i have thought ever since i bought the game last year.
It really sucks that there are hundreds of players that will gladly DL hundreds of free tracks and either completely shit on it and bitch and complain
that its not up to their standards or never even think to stop and show the creators some appreciation by either making a small donation or even as much as just a thank you message
would be better than nothing as i know not everyone has money to spare.
But it is unbelievable to me that people whine and cry about getting a track 100% for free that they did nothing for.
And in my opinion toxic people like that do not deserve the privilege of even owning this game and especially don't deserve access to all the high quality free content that you and other creators
have continued to release over the years while never even demanding a dime for any of it.
All of these new creators coming out and demanding payment for content need to stop and take example of how content for this game has always worked.
Paid content is not the way this game has or ever will work. Make content because you enjoy making content not for $, and have a donation link that way if people like the content that you make
they can have the ability to say thank you with a donation.
This game would be completely irrelevant without the content and hard work that people like you have put into making this game what it is.
So Thank you Checkerz and i support whatever you chose to do in the future.
Ohagan75

Post by Ohagan75 »

JeremyMx21 wrote:All of these new creators coming out and demanding payment for content need to stop and take example of how content for this game has always worked.
Paid content is not the way this game has or ever will work.
Paid content came about because of kids ripping people work. You say all these new creators, yet Mason and Jay (the ones you are inadvertently talking about) have been around for years and have seen how the general attitude of the community has shifted from what it used to be, before you were even around. You mention that paid content has never worked but that has been because it has never been needed, but with the way the community acts about ripping and that sort of thing, it may be the only option for keeping work from being ripped and passed around.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Ohagan75 wrote:
JeremyMx21 wrote:All of these new creators coming out and demanding payment for content need to stop and take example of how content for this game has always worked.
Paid content is not the way this game has or ever will work.
Paid content came about because of kids ripping people work. You say all these new creators, yet Mason and Jay (the ones you are inadvertently talking about) have been around for years and have seen how the general attitude of the community has shifted from what it used to be, before you were even around. You mention that paid content has never worked but that has been because it has never been needed, but with the way the community acts about ripping and that sort of thing, it may be the only option for keeping work from being ripped and passed around.
I think he's referring to the threads like these:
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35351
GlebVolkov wrote:And sorry for dp, but if you prefer i can specify, "relaese not free", if you want the boots, send me a pm, like 3 or 4 guys have already done
Can you explain how selling content is better for keeping people from ripping it versus just releasing it to the community for free? (I'm not being a smart ass, I'm guessing you have a point and I am not seeing what it could be and am genuinely curious.)