Checkerzville MX Park - (MX, SX, AX)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
yz171kx12

Re: Checkerzville MX Park - (MX, SX, AX)

Post by yz171kx12 »

So I'm late to the party here I guess but here's a shadingx2 file with shadows if any of you are interested. Could be useful for screenshots or something. It's rough but it's better than nothing, right?

And Checkerz if you ever need shadows rendered again and you can't find anyone else to do it, give me a holler. I can get shadows done like above in under ten minutes. I've never done billboards with POV Ray though; I just use decals for that (which I could do for you as well if needed, but that would take more than 10 minutes).
Jack175
Team: YouTube Racing

Post by Jack175 »

yz171kx12 wrote:So I'm late to the party here I guess but here's a shadingx2 file with shadows if any of you are interested. Could be useful for screenshots or something. It's rough but it's better than nothing, right?

And Checkerz if you ever need shadows rendered again and you can't find anyone else to do it, give me a holler. I can get shadows done like above in under ten minutes. I've never done billboards with POV Ray though; I just use decals for that (which I could do for you as well if needed, but that would take more than 10 minutes).
Where do we put it?
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Jack175 wrote:Where do we put it?
I may be wrong, but I believe that the MX is the main folder, so if you out the file in that folder, it should work for all three. If not, then just copy and paste it into the other two folders
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
yz171kx12

Post by yz171kx12 »

Jack175 wrote:Where do we put it?
Just copy it into all three folders and replace the original.

I would recommend keeping at least one copy of the original though since it won't let you race online with the modified one I think.
mxsrider96 wrote:I may be wrong, but I believe that the MX is the main folder, so if you out the file in that folder, it should work for all three. If not, then just copy and paste it into the other two folders
Shadingx2 isn't something that can be referenced to multiple tracks like models and decals, it needs to be in every folder that you want it to show up on.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

yz171kx12 wrote:So I'm late to the party here I guess but here's a shadingx2 file with shadows if any of you are interested. Could be useful for screenshots or something. It's rough but it's better than nothing, right?

Way cool of you to offer to help. Thank you.
rsbdotexe
Team: Privateer

Post by rsbdotexe »

Thanks for everything you do bud! Tossed some monies your way. <3