SobMX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Burkeen820
Team: Privateer

SobMX

Post by Burkeen820 »

Well finally got the motivation to finish this compound located in the (not so) beautiful Hamer, South Carolina. This is my first real attempt at a track for release so go easy on me :D :D Includes:
-Main Track (lap times around 1:45 or so irl)
-Back Track ( some sections meant to be Loretta Lynn's replica with some other variety thrown in)
-Supercross Track
-Arenacross Track (Pretty much there for show)

Thank you to:
-My Beta Testers: Dcope, Dmills, Aaron Robertson, JT George, Awood, Nathan Barnes, Kyle Carpenter, Jrob, Bronson Gasparian, and anyone else that gave criticism
-Barrington for some help on the basics that I kinda suck at
-James Stewart Compound for some objects I stole
-Any other track I stole objects/decals from that I may have forgotten

Have fun with this pile of trash and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is very welcome!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pbbp5 ... 3/SobMX.7z
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Re: SobMX

Post by mxrewind665 »

I'll give constructive criticism and not be harsh :)

Main mx: it rode well. The traction was great to me. The off terrain needs some work to look a little more "natural". I do know the track is in a field of dirt. Kinda hard to explain. The ruts flow nice for the scaling but the exit and enter is meh. Try to set focus to 0 and drag the gradient brush in from the outside of the gradient. The jumps should flow more natural. Sorta meaning the transition from flat to the curve. Some weren't as bad.

Side mx: same as above. But flowed really well.

Sx: the burns could use work like I described your ruts. Gives it the more flowing feel. The jumps should be a tad more flows and spaced the same. A tad too wide also.

Ax: for show but I guess with little effort to be rideable as said I won't comment lol.

Overall a good start to your track making. Thanks for sharing hope you make more things in the future.
Burkeen820

Post by Burkeen820 »

Thanks for the feedback! I knew it could definitely use some work but Ive never released anything before so I wanted some other opinions/suggestions. I tried pretty hard on the outdoor tracks but I whipped the supy up really quick just so it was on there with the real layout. And you can thank barrington for the traction! Also I purposely made my scale a bit big because most of the jumps at sob are pretty small and I t wouldn't have been any fun if I made them to scale, just my opinion. Again thanks for the criticism
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

mxrewind665 wrote: burns
thankyou burkeen for keeping me entertained during the harsh winter months <3
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

The tracks all ride amazing!!! Only negative thing I have too say is that everything blends together color wise, but it is also a replica and you were trying to make it look as realistic as possible.
Nick#126

Post by Nick#126 »

Track is really fun, great for your first track! I actually really like the flow on the sx track, although you did the sx track fast haha. Thanks for sharing!
Nick van Gerwen
beast 519
Team: RIDE365.com

Post by beast 519 »

This could be us but you playin
Evan_857

Post by Evan_857 »

Can someone please make a Dropbox link for me! It would be amazing if someone could!
LaneMariotti77
Team: SouthEastMx.com

Post by LaneMariotti77 »

I only get 8 fps even with my graphics a the way down?? My computer normally runs a lot of tracks with the graphics all the way up pretty fine. what could be the issue?