2015 MotoOption Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
WillSt24
Team: BPC

2015 MotoOption Compound

Post by WillSt24 »

2015 MotoOption Compound

Today is my first release for the community, since my team changed name in may, this track has been sitting in my folder for a while. At the beginning i did not expected to release it so, i wanna thanks Jake Rose doing the compound and allowing me to release it.

What's in the compound? A supercross track and a national track, breaking bumps and huge jumps!
You can find it as ''2015 MotoOptions Compound'' in game

Credits
Jake Rose for the motocross track/compound
Jason Pama for the supercross track
Other than that, Jake don't remember who did the stuff like decals/billboards/statues since its been a while, so we are really sorry!

DOWNLOAD HERE! (56MB)
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Re: 2015 MotoOption Compound

Post by MOTOZ293 »

SICK!!!
ScrubMasterr m8
Crushed Dissenter
Team: R&JFactoryRacing

Post by ScrubMasterr m8 »

everyone is realeasing sick tracks lately!! good job. :D
Railin' N Trailin'
Team: Nigerian Corndog

Post by Railin' N Trailin' »

Should've re-named it cause you never got permission from MO to release a compound in their name
http://www.youtube.com/user/EBG4MING
Timo Van Dyk wrote:You dont need to thanks me thanks the internet!
jlv wrote:I shit you not!
---RiLeY---151---
Team: Factory Privateer

Post by ---RiLeY---151--- »

He doesn't need permission from anyone to use a name/word in the name of his track lol
Railin' N Trailin'

---RiLeY---151--- wrote:He doesn't need permission from anyone to use a name/word in the name of his track lol
I own the MO team in sim. If something is released in their name, I make sure I receive their consent before release date. I run everything through them before hand. Just common cortousy/respect.
MxVelocity747

Post by MxVelocity747 »

Railin' N Trailin' wrote:
---RiLeY---151--- wrote:He doesn't need permission from anyone to use a name/word in the name of his track lol
I own the MO team in sim. If something is released in their name, I make sure I receive their consent before release date. I run everything through them before hand. Just common cortousy/respect.
Why would he change the name of a track that he made early may just to fulfill your wants when your team was remade in september if im correct. Also its just a track, not like hes releasing skins with main shroud logo of MO and calling it his team. Be glad hes releasing somethin.
itd be more work to rename it seeing as how it got alot of motooption stuff on it. plus are you gonna complain about rf running motooption sx and all the rounds name motooption? and while youre at it the old motooption team since they had it in their name
"i hope you hang yourself from your shrimp dick" - Jared Siedhoff Image
---RiLeY---151---

oh I'm so sorry Mr. TryHard
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Actually i made the compound for him, so offically its his compound
Railin' N Trailin'

MxVelocity747 wrote:
Why would he change the name of a track that he made early may just to fulfill your wants when your team was remade in september if im correct. Also its just a track, not like hes releasing skins with main shroud logo of MO and calling it his team. Be glad hes releasing somethin.
itd be more work to rename it seeing as how it got alot of motooption stuff on it. plus are you gonna complain about rf running motooption sx and all the rounds name motooption? and while youre at it the old motooption team since they had it in their name
You're actually incorrect. MotoOption was never "remade". Started spring OffSeaon of 2015, to date. Also, why would I complain about rF? They sponsor rF numbnutts. I just don't wanna be blamed for something released without running it through the company. It's not a big deal, he just should've changed the shit on it to accommodate his team "MadCape". eeeehhhhh idc anymore
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

Railin' N Trailin' wrote: You're actually incorrect. MotoOption was never "remade". Started spring OffSeaon of 2015, to date. Also, why would I complain about rF? They sponsor rF numbnutts. I just don't wanna be blamed for something released without running it through the company. It's not a big deal, he just should've changed the shit on it to accommodate his team "MadCape". eeeehhhhh idc anymore
Actually, MotoOption was a real (actually sponsored) team back in 2010-2012 ish. Before that it was Vitamin water. Ah, the good ol' days. Also, for this type of stuff, I'm almost positive MotoOption doesn't mind people using their logos on tracks. You could even argue that it helps promote their company. Just my 2 cents.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

MotoOption in 2013 controlled the 250 scene, winning every rF 250 championship that year. Jeremy Smith won the West title, Robert Nash won the East, Smith won Outdoors and GNC. The only thing they didn't win was 450 SX and 450 Outdoors and I'm not even totally sure they had a 450 rider during 2013
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Railin' N Trailin'

mxsrider96 wrote:MotoOption in 2013 controlled the 250 scene, winning every rF 250 championship that year. Jeremy Smith won the West title, Robert Nash won the East, Smith won Outdoors and GNC. The only thing they didn't win was 450 SX and 450 Outdoors and I'm not even totally sure they had a 450 rider during 2013
Thanks for the fun facts brother! And yes they had Robert Nash racing 450 along with Austin Gourley I believe
dombeal57

Post by dombeal57 »

Who ever can huck that first huge step up on a 125 gets a cookie. That shits crazy
---RiLeY---151---

mxsrider96 wrote:MotoOption in 2013 controlled the 250 scene, winning every rF 250 championship that year. Jeremy Smith won the West title, Robert Nash won the East, Smith won Outdoors and GNC. The only thing they didn't win was 450 SX and 450 Outdoors and I'm not even totally sure they had a 450 rider during 2013
Thanks for the fun facts brother! And yes they had Robert Nash racing 450 along with Austin Gourley I believe
Nah Nash was 250 east champ