Sx Invitation

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
suzuki98

Sx Invitation

Post by suzuki98 »

i finally got this track up on pure so here is the link for the people that do not have it sorry it took so long never got the activation email to activate my account so i had to use another email address i had to make a account anyway here it is
http://www.puremxs.com/Tracks/TrackView ... rackID=118
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Re: Sx Invitation

Post by Voutare »

Sick track. Not much more to say really.
fabmx1

Post by fabmx1 »

Certainly for me, one of the best!!! Great job! :P
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Was a good track. But as people have said, it had a few flaws. Alot of the jumps and landings were too sharp. One section was impossible for me to get rhythm. And that weird quad thingy 2 turns before the finish, wtf was that, lol.

But yeah, there were alot of good aspects to the track. It looked great (except for the oversaturated grass). The whoops rode great, some of the best for the game.
suzuki98

Post by suzuki98 »

the quad section was not supposed to be a quad you were supposed to triple through it and i tried it one time and made it can't do it every lap but i can get it 2 or 3 times in a 5 lap race. thanks for the comments.
dearnhardtfan7

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

I agree with DJ. Specifically the section that was like double then 3 tables. You have to really ease up for the double. The step-on step-offs were the same way. You almost had to be half throttle if you carried any speed whatsoever through the corner before or you would over shoot the step-on. The triple landings were definitely too peaked.

1 thing that I'm probably the only person that noticed lol. Thank you for not putting the tuff blocks on the triple landings!!!! I know they didn't have collision anyway, but If you watch a pro sx, there are no bales on the main triple landings. The track is fun once you get your rhythm down. It is definitely a rhythm track as opposed to a "pin it to win it" type lol. The sand was pretty spot on also. Nice track dude. Keep up the good work. :D
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

dearnhardtfan7 wrote:I agree with DJ. Specifically the section that was like double then 3 tables. You have to really ease up for the double. The step-on step-offs were the same way. You almost had to be half throttle if you carried any speed whatsoever through the corner before or you would over shoot the step-on. The triple landings were definitely too peaked. D

That's a part of the track I liked. Preaches throttle control and judgement.
NIKK SPILLANE #244

Post by NIKK SPILLANE #244 »

track is abit to skinny.
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

If anything its wide, perfect tho