Niklas Sandbox NATIONAL

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
supermottousa19
Team: twitch.tv/walman

Re: Niklas Sandbox NATIONAL

Post by supermottousa19 »

Wahlamt wrote:
supermottousa19 wrote:(Link removed - jlv)
Your Welcome
Hey, thanks for likely killing the option of getting a 3D scanned track ever again. People like you ruin this community.
Did no one download it before they yelled at me it's to blank tracks in safs named the same with a picture named the same that say IT'S A PRANK damn some people i was just trying to have some fun and i get yelled at
Last edited by jlv on Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

supermottousa19 wrote:Did no one download it before they yelled at me it's to blank tracks in safs named the same with a picture named the same that say IT'S A PRANK damn some people i was just trying to have some fun and i get yelled at
Why would I download a 390mb I assume is ripped? Tonnes of fun
MotardMatt220
Team: Privateer

Post by MotardMatt220 »

Your tracks always looks cool and and i appreciate that the software costs a fair bit but instead of charging for the download i'd say its better to run a donations thing.

This way once people have tested the track etc they can donate a bit, also people feeling generous can donate a little more if they want, but just flat out charging for content is wrong id say...

#prepareforhate
Bazzasal428
Team: Octane Powersports

Post by Bazzasal428 »

Downloading now keen as, will leave a review of what i think :)
Bazzasal428
Team: Octane Powersports

Post by Bazzasal428 »

AMAZING ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT !!!!!
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Track looks super fun!

But now to get to the point cause I haven't actually rode the track. Paying for content is alright i guess, look at iRacing, their doing great! But with people always leaking shit (yes Iv'e had my share with this years Utah round) tracks and private stuff have gone around faster than anything! It ruins people's motivation and makes people feel like they dont appreciate their work. But $3 is great for the amount of work this guy puts in for his 3d tracks!! Granted this community is mostly little kids that don't know what it's like to make money besides maybe $15 a week for allowance from their parents that bitch about stuff like this, I again, like the idea and I hope things like this bring more maturity out of these little kids. Being a track maker, I know how frusterating and time consuming it is just to make a track in Photoshop or Earthsculptor, but to make a 3D track and import it to make it rideable for sim, haha you got me lost. Im glad MXfish has brought his talent and idea to MXS!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
DangerJoe

Post by DangerJoe »

Wish people would stop crying over $3... Bet 95% of the people moaning have no idea how long it takes to take a really good track. My tracks are average and they even take me a hell of a long time. People deserve something for their efforts. Nobody complains to JLV for making you pay MX Sim, so dont complain to people who are helping the game make big progress.
dionhuybers
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Post by dionhuybers »

DangerJoe wrote:My tracks are average
PlintoN

Post by PlintoN »

awesome track, looks really good. was worth 3 dollars in my opinion
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

supermottousa19 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Hey, thanks for likely killing the option of getting a 3D scanned track ever again. People like you ruin this community.
Did no one download it before they yelled at me it's to blank tracks in safs named the same with a picture named the same that say IT'S A PRANK damn some people i was just trying to have some fun and i get yelled at
True. But when I have to download 383 MB of garbage just to verify that, someone is going to lose their posting rights.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
LOGANYZ125

Post by LOGANYZ125 »

jlv wrote:
supermottousa19 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Hey, thanks for likely killing the option of getting a 3D scanned track ever again. People like you ruin this community.
True. But when I have to download 383 MB of garbage just to verify that, someone is going to lose their posting rights.
GG.
JT43 wrote:"Y'all cowards don't even smoke crack..."
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

Is there a fix for this?

2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
MXfish
Team: Blume Racing

Post by MXfish »

Did you changed something inside the track with the track editor? Because this might be the problem. If so delete all files you have changed.
This happended to me as well when I was building the track and I duplicated the forest plane.

Another issue could be you're graphics setup. Maybe play around with some settings.

I hope this helps
al167

Post by al167 »

onefoureight wrote:Is there a fix for this?

I had this once before on the other mxfish track. I cant remember what I did to fix it exactly,
try shaders direct instead of copy or vise versa. or try turn down your graphics, your possibly maxing out your vc memory.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

onefoureight wrote:Is there a fix for this?

When I had issues like these, it was because I had a faulty RAM stick. But I had way more issues and occasional bluescreens.