Niklas Sandbox NATIONAL

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Re: Niklas Sandbox NATIONAL

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Thats amazing!!!
MXfish
Team: Blume Racing

Post by MXfish »

MOTOZ293 wrote:Thats amazing!!!
It sure was!
Unfortunaly the track was destroyed by some kids the next day :(
SKERICK
Team: Mick Skezz

Post by SKERICK »

Ok. Lets see if i can word this correctly.... To avoid this game going down a p2p route some selected top tier creaters need to get paid. I get it unless you get your jollies from creating but eventually the fun gets squeezed out of anything especially when said thing is 'unappreciated'. If everyone is honest (apart from the serious OG's) not many of us can say we bought this game purely from watching videos of a compelety stock standard version of mx simulator especially a few yrs back before stock models were improved etc.. It was and still is, with out a dout content creators that sell copys of Mx Simulator. By no means think im taking any credit away from Josh, in my opinion this is the perfect piece of software that i always dreamed of. The skill to speed curve is very simular to real life racing, it's uncanny infact. I just think that a number of Fan voted? or chosen few creator gods (eg. my man Checkers his tracks enabled me to really get the most of the sim experience, motoboss and Hagqvist) my personal opinions because when i was deep into this sim id always anticipate the days where i would see one of there tracks on the forum. To keep the top guys creating they should get a small cut on all copys of "MX Simulator" sold seems like a no brainer to me not enough to empty JLV's pockets but enough to keep them dedicated and maby once a year compete to be one of the chosen few via a track creation contest which would allow more content to be created plus allow for up and comers to become one of the gods? This seems fairer that charging $3 per track because thats where this is going.
Take a look at Redlynx some of the best track creators there got hired because of there creative abilitys. I dont even understand how people are allowed to make a profit off someone elses product. Rfactor community cant charge money for there mods or tracks. It will be a loose/loose to both jlv and the community if people encourage the tracks for money thing. The community knows who should be contracted by Josh and so does Josh.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

checkerz wrote:
ThatWhiteGuy wrote: Sorry, apparently I was wrong, I usually dont pay a ton of attention to the forums since people here seem to take the game way too seriously and I get shouted at whenever I think differently...

Y'all were the first I heard of charging people for stuff in Sim, which I do not mind if you are not putting a barrier up. I would much rather have people link an optional donation button under tracks they make so people that can afford to and appreciate the work can support the creators, but forcing people to pay is a bit scary considering there is no real backing of anyones money here so scams could be a problem, and knowing most of the people in my comments sections theres a good chance people will be buying tracks they cannot run and losing their money to something they cant enjoy anyway. Sorry to Checkerz who I assume made the straight rhythm and I think Bryan from the monster cup, probably botched the names as I dont get involved in this community too much/often for various reasons.

Note to anyone reading this: Forcing people to buy your tracks loses you some serious brownie points.
No apologies needed. I know you're trying to bring content and new faces to the community through your channel.

The whole "donation" thing was tried for a year before any paid event. The fact is, it raised very, very, very little while others in the community were getting all the free content that was keeping the community alive and well and then selling their content making thousands. That didn't sit well.

I agree with your point about scams and what not, which is just another piece of the problem with selling any physical goods in this community. It doesn't go well because it isn't managable. That is why i chose to release the track for free (besides the fact I want the community to continue to be here and have content) versus straight up charging for the track.

At the same point, this track has a video to show the track and just like buying pretty much anything except a car, there really isn't a "test drive" option on goods. You buy a new game at the store or a new toothbrush and that is that. You may love it, you may hate it, but you pay for it and get what you get.

Im way late on this but the only thing I will say is I donated to checkerz and we have never really gotten along. But I would think most decent people would be willing to donate considering this game would suck without the constant new tracks and supercross replicas. I think making us buy tracks is lame but I think paying to race makes a lot of sense. With that said I have payed little attention to all these threads so I'm probably beating a dead horse.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
MXfish

Post by MXfish »

Since Niklas Sandbox National was released half a year ago, the track will be availiable for free at the 1st of May 2016.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

MXfish wrote:Since Niklas Sandbox National was released half a year ago, the track will be availiable for free at the 1st of May 2016.
Nice, can't wait.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

aeffertz wrote:
MXfish wrote:Since Niklas Sandbox National was released half a year ago, the track will be availiable for free at the 1st of May 2016.
Nice, can't wait.
Yessssss
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
waynesim
Team: Privateer

Post by waynesim »

Many thanks MXfish :)
Lewis Lynds

Post by Lewis Lynds »

If anyone would like to see what the track looks like when it's ridden to see how it flows how it looks in more detail and to see what the track is really like then i have an edit from about a week ago. Just incase you're considering buying it or not and part of you wants to and part of you dosn't, i say buy it, this video will say buy it to you as well :mrgreen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxoAcQbSt-E
MXfish

Post by MXfish »

The track is now out for free.

Visit the new threat to download: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=40175
MXfish

Post by MXfish »

Here you can watch an alpha state sneak peak on my upcoming 3d scanned supercross track. Should be out next month for free.
I hope you enjoy it!