Niklas Sandbox NATIONAL

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MXfish
Team: Blume Racing

Niklas Sandbox NATIONAL

Post by MXfish »

Hello everyone,

its been a long waiting time for the new full 3D scanned track "Niklas Sandbox National".
Now its released!

There are a lot of approvements made compared to our previous tracks:

- Better and smoother scan gives a more realistic ground feeling
- The ground decals are in terms of performance and aesthetics highly improved
- There is a normal-res and a high-res version

Get convinced by the trailer:

Some Screenshots:

Because the 3D scan software does cost a lot of money, we decided to sell the track for $2,99 (I mean, even a pizza cost more :D )

You find the download instructions on the official Niklas Sandbox MX website:
http://niklas-sandbox-mx.weebly.com/

Also you can watch the track review by Spencer Turley:

theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Re: Niklas Sandbox NATIONAL

Post by theargeman123 »

reminds me of a ole mva track from unleashed
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Going to be really interesting to try out! :)
MXfish
Team: Blume Racing

Post by MXfish »

Yeah, do it and you wont regret it, I promise :D
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Sigh...

Count me out, unfortunately for me. Was excited for this release, but this is the wrong direction to go IMO. I won't try to include my specific thoughts, because A) who cares what I think; B) it will just end up getting misinterpreted and turned into a 12 year old argument; and C) too many to type out now. All I will say is this - I disagree.

Oh well. GL to you with this
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Well, I can also say that I hate the pay for content (races not included), but this is a little different. What strikes me here is the uniqueness of the track. I wasn't the biggest fan of the other 2, but this one looks amazing. For 3€ or whatever the price was, it's like a coffee or a cookie at any coffee-shop. Rather spend my money here. This would likely be a 1 time thing, as paying for another track made this way would make me feel like it was turning into a thing, which I don't want it to. Excited to test the track, but I guess that have to wait for tomorrow when I get home, need my sleep.
DK662

Post by DK662 »

I'm so bummed where this game is going....
Luke young#529
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Luke young#529 »

DK662 wrote:I'm so bummed where this game is going....
What happend to the days when people used to make track/gear/content for the MXS community for fun and out of joy......
now all everyone is doing is charging people money for shit and it just drives down the community even more im about to be done with this shit.
Gl trying to get people to pay for this shit
Skinner and track maker
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

Ok I spent the $3. It looks real good thats for sure and rides great as well. Would I pay $3 again for another one like this? No. Although it looks amazing, Ive seen other tracks come close if not right there as good that were free. Not bashing it, just being honest. I do really enjoy it though, thanks for....sharing?
imBergi-37
Team: MadCape

Post by imBergi-37 »

Track looks amazing for real, but guys, you almost do high-pressure sales. I'm not trying to be a dick because I can understand there's A LOT of work into this, but Spencer told so many times in the video that $2.99 is NOTHING and YOU NEED this for sure if you are A REAL MXS GUY.. You also wrote on the website, after you click on Buy Track: "Come on, even a pizza costs more than that!"... I don't think that technique is okay on that community seriously. :roll:
MxRicer211
Team: Privateer

Post by MxRicer211 »

I'm 14 and legally to young to own a credit card. I don't like where MXS is going nowa days. I was told I had to pay my $58 (I live in New Zealand so our dollar is worth a bit less) of my hard earned cash (well me moms hard earned cash) and that was it, everything else was free the tracks, the models, and the skins. but sadly you actually have to spend money on content for a fucking video game.
Money cant buy happiness, but money can buy a dirt bike and that's pretty much the same thing
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Great stuff man, I have no problem paying for some quality-innovating work.
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

Gonna jump back in here after running about 50 laps and say the $3 was totally worth it. I think with maybe a couple exceptions, the may just be the best track Ive ever played on sim.
Jack175
Team: YouTube Racing

Post by Jack175 »

I'm completely against paying for anything in this game except for this. You have to consider the money he put in to making this possible. I'll probably buy it in the morning and say "this is way better than an egg mcmuffin that tastes like shit"
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
supermottousa19
Team: twitch.tv/walman

Post by supermottousa19 »

I'm super against paying for tracks i don't it's like it if this game is going down that path i may just quit it and a lot more people will to and if rf is going to go to pay to race well then im really done but just saying this is 3D Scanned and 3D Scanners are super pricey so i see why he would make it cost money but i do not like having to pay for stuff in sim at all i will buy the game and thats it so if all races become pay to race so the host can make money. Please people don't try an make money off of jlvs game if anything you should be paying him for updates and models and every thing you should not be the ones making money off his hard word just saying. and yes i know 3d scanners a very pricey
sorry for the long msg i know no one will read it but