Juicy Supercross

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
JeremyMx21
Team: Privateer

Juicy Supercross

Post by JeremyMx21 »

I hope someone will get some enjoyment out of this simple somewhat shorter lap time SX track.
I wasn't really sure if I would release this track. This was more as just some practice with building inside a Stadium/Arena, and to play around with different jump shapes and such.
It isn't perfect or exactly how I would want it there are still flaws I'm aware of in it. The main thing being the width of the lanes are wider than I want but it just wasn't worth the time for me to go back and re size them for a track that was basically just practice.
I think the width can hurt the flow a little in some sections but it's still fun to run laps on, and I figure some people will like it so I might as well release it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulb7sua8t5w1i ... x.rar?dl=0
Image Image Image Image
Credit:
Checkerz - Thanks for letting me use your Baltimore track as a base for the arena/some decals I edited, & for any tips/help you've given to me as well as the community.
SMR - Thanks for the 2015 SX Objects.
Sky box - I can't remember where I got it from but if I remember I'll update the credit.
Sim community - Thanks For all the other great user content made for the community.
JLV - Thanks for the Awesome Game.
If anyone else deserved credit that i missed sorry feel free to tell me.
J.Perry-669
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JPD

Re: Juicy Supercross

Post by J.Perry-669 »

Looks VERY good, great looking track. its very neat and will make for great practice, thanks for sharing it :)
Like my Content? Like my Facebook page or Donate? https://www.facebook.com/JPerryDesigns6 ... 5656915070
JeremyMx21

Post by JeremyMx21 »

JeremyMx21 wrote:I hope someone will get some enjoyment out of this simple somewhat shorter lap time SX track.
I wasn't really sure if I would release this track. This was more as just some practice with building inside a Stadium/Arena, and to play around with different jump shapes and such.
It isn't perfect or exactly how I would want it there are still flaws I'm aware of in it. The main thing being the width of the lanes are wider than I want but it just wasn't worth the time for me to go back and re size them for a track that was basically just practice.
I think the width can hurt the flow a little in some sections but it's still fun to run laps on, and I figure some people will like it so I might as well release it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulb7sua8t5w1i ... x.rar?dl=0
Image Image Image Image
Credit:
Checkerz - Thanks for letting me use your Baltimore track as a base for the arena/some decals I edited, & for any tips/help you've given to me as well as the community.
SMR - Thanks for the 2015 SX Objects.
Sky box - I can't remember where I got it from but if I remember I'll update the credit.
Sim community - Thanks For all the other great user content made for the community.
JLV - Thanks for the Awesome Game.
If anyone else deserved credit that i missed sorry feel free to tell me.
Sorry Everyone.
Anyone Who Downloaded This Track Or Basically Whoever Likes/Rides It. Please Re-download The Track Using The Original Link. It Has Been Updated To Fix A Collision With The Mechanic Block That Was Left On By Mistake!
JeremyMx21

Post by JeremyMx21 »

I Should have mentioned that any server owner who has it up will have to update it as well since it was the statue file that was changed or it will give you the client track modified error.
Also JLV if you can please change the topic title to say Fixed or Updated in title, Or unlock it so i can edit it that would be awesome and much appreciated.
That way people who already have the track can see that it's been fixed so they can re-download it.
I didn't want to post a whole new topic for the same track with just a small fix.
dumdum

Post by dumdum »

Nice track man, really!
But, what is the last link?
Because now its impossible to connect with the new link for the emf :/
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

its technical for noobs i think but awesome job loving it
Vivien Mendeni