[RELEASE!] Swedish Enduro Rd 1 :Biggest Enduro Track ever!

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: [RELEASE!] Swedish Enduro Rd 1 :Biggest Enduro Track eve

Post by craigmx37 »

yea butt I don't really see the big deal with being able to cut the track by quite a bit bc that's how it is in real racing. I watch endures on tv all the ttime and they can atleast go like 20 ft wid of track and still count so why not do that on here?
#mileycyrusftw
Ajfisher_20
Team: Vital MX

Post by Ajfisher_20 »

yeah craig i know in GNCC you can go 15 ft off
Ajfisher_20
Team: Vital MX

Post by Ajfisher_20 »

i ran a 9:37 with 3 fall offs and was hauling. but i posted the race in the forum!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

craigmx37 wrote:yea butt I don't really see the big deal with being able to cut the track by quite a bit bc that's how it is in real racing. I watch endures on tv all the ttime and they can atleast go like 20 ft wid of track and still count so why not do that on here?
This is cut cutting a track in real life is: "Oh no, I got to re-enter it safely and still don't make any time."
This is cutting the track in mxsim: "FUCK Y'ALL, I'LL USE MY CHEATER LINE BECAUSE I CAN FUCK YOUU".

Personally I prefer if that is not an option.
mecke96
Team: Northern Factory MX

Post by mecke96 »

craigmx37 wrote:yea butt I don't really see the big deal with being able to cut the track by quite a bit bc that's how it is in real racing. I watch endures on tv all the ttime and they can atleast go like 20 ft wid of track and still count so why not do that on here?
But there is a problem in what you saying. In real life you cant cut trought bushes for an example.. becaouse u will crash, and if you dont you will have to go slow. (If you under stand what i mean.

Ofcorse i can make the timing gates bigger.. but then i will add shp file to the bushes so u still cant cut. But if i add shp files the the bushes i gonna get the whole commynity on me ;)
2014 Amateur 125 SX : 1st Overall
My tracks!: Swedish Enduro NFMX JokerMX Apex Motocross
My models!: Timbersled kit
MotoTechHusqvarna
Team: MotoTech Yamaha

Post by MotoTechHusqvarna »

Such a sick and fun track!
BG857
honda23
Team: RKI/JDS

Post by honda23 »

How can this track weight only 82 mb with all these objects and stuff? :D I really like the track, it's fun even in the most challenging sections, the enviroment is great too, moreover is good to see new objects in it. The powerline section is really technical as you cannot go too fast or the traction will fuck you up ahah. I hope too see more of these enduro tracks coming, or even making a serie with them. Good work 8)
Gabriele Grossi #22 | RKI JayDeeSounds Italia Racing Team
Trackmaker, PM me to get your favourite track done at reasonable prices!
If you like my works --> https://www.paypal.me/Gabrielegrossi
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

You legend, this is so much fun.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

craigmx37 wrote:I like these enduro tracks, especially this one. but you need to make the timing gates(or whatever counts that your on track) a lot wider on these enduro tracks. I cant tell how many times it takes for even one lap to count on these things just bc I slightly go off track and then u have to redo a whole 20 min lap again. so please change that, just so annoying for me.
Hey guess what, don't cut the track.
mecke96

Post by mecke96 »

honda23 wrote:How can this track weight only 82 mb with all these objects and stuff? :D I really like the track, it's fun even in the most challenging sections, the enviroment is great too, moreover is good to see new objects in it. The powerline section is really technical as you cannot go too fast or the traction will fuck you up ahah. I hope too see more of these enduro tracks coming, or even making a serie with them. Good work 8)
I might be good on optimizing ;)
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Most annoying user on here by far. Isn't there an age limit on this board?
Cusano120
Team: FFMX Racing

Post by Cusano120 »

I actually agree to some extent with craig here, depending on what you're aiming for, realistic, or not. In a harescramble, gncc, enduro, or whatever its called where you are from, you are allowed to travel 15feet left or right of the arrows on the course, to make for more lines. (An exception being when there is 2 arrows on either side of the trail, you must go between the arrows.) Not just running a one line cow path for 3 hours. People create new lines through bushes and what not all the time in real race. It's only cutting the track when you design the track so its supposed to be ran like a cow path.

My opinion is that there should be a little play on the timing gates for a gncc style track, this track is by far the best track of this type I have ever seen on MXS and I hope you make more like it. The only big issue that may arise is when you hold a race, the starting line funnels down really quickly, and as everyone knows how people are on holeshots.... I have to believe that it will be a big pileup almost every time lol. I do like that you removed the 2 card guy and the gates, and just put the green light there, small things like that add a lot. Thanks for the track, great job.
mecke96

Post by mecke96 »

Cusano120 wrote:I actually agree to some extent with craig here, depending on what you're aiming for, realistic, or not. In a harescramble, gncc, enduro, or whatever its called where you are from, you are allowed to travel 15feet left or right of the arrows on the course, to make for more lines. (An exception being when there is 2 arrows on either side of the trail, you must go between the arrows.) Not just running a one line cow path for 3 hours. People create new lines through bushes and what not all the time in real race. It's only cutting the track when you design the track so its supposed to be ran like a cow path.

My opinion is that there should be a little play on the timing gates for a gncc style track, this track is by far the best track of this type I have ever seen on MXS and I hope you make more like it. The only big issue that may arise is when you hold a race, the starting line funnels down really quickly, and as everyone knows how people are on holeshots.... I have to believe that it will be a big pileup almost every time lol. I do like that you removed the 2 card guy and the gates, and just put the green light there, small things like that add a lot. Thanks for the track, great job.
Thanks for the feedback! I will se what i will do on other tracks in the future!

(This everyone is a good feed back, he gave some tip on how to improve the track, what was good, what i should change.)
I am saving all these comment to a text document on the computer so i can see what the community want next time i make a track :)
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

I recently attended and rode at a trial ride and when there is a pile up in a tight section there are guys going left and right to get past the pile up because there was only one line, multiple lines would be so cool but challenging at the same time but would make for awesome racing.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
mecke96

Post by mecke96 »

I forgot to mention that there is a really big difference in Swedish enduro and other Enduro.

This is the most common Enduro racing we have in Sweden, Some of the races have banners all around the track! (I wanted to have it on my track here but it took up to much on the game and started to lagg) Then when some one crashes they dont go 10- 20 ft around the track because, there is a chance you will get disqualified if you leave the path. When i was racing in Gotland Grand national (GGN) they said really clear that if you leave the track path you will be black flaged!

It was from that race i got the ide to make this track, so i follow those rules.

GNCC stand for Grand National Cross Country: it is wide open and courses are laid out to allow ATVs to run the same course. source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hare_scramble
Hare scramble, Is a more (can i say, TV enduro) To get more action with a lot of different lines to make it interesting for the viewers and get more good battles

This is a common sweden enduro path.. Do i need to say more ;)