Whipstyle Motocross Park

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
brandon mann
Team: Privateer

Whipstyle Motocross Park

Post by brandon mann »

Mona
Team: MotoOption

Re: Whipstyle Motocross Park

Post by Mona »

You need to figure out how to get JLV's stock game textures into your track so you can use those. The tilemap textures are horrible.
I haven't ridden the track, but the jumps look to be pretty smooth, so get those stock decals onto your track, and it will be relatively decent.
JackFly027

Post by JackFly027 »

not going to lie the jumps are really fun and the whoops are awesome.

The only thing that needs work is the berms, and about the stock textures I don't care it looked fine to me. People need to stop worrying about textures and start worrying about displacement maps and the layout of the track.
brandon mann
Team: Privateer

Post by brandon mann »

thanks guys, i will try to gey some textures happening next time and ill work on my birms a bit to :D
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

JackFly027 wrote:and about the stock textures I don't care it looked fine to me. People need to stop worrying about textures and start worrying about displacement maps and the layout of the track.
that is true. people need to make better disp. maps then worry about textures. but saying you shouldnt worry about textures is wrong. they are very important to make it seem more real, making it more fun. and if the disp. is good enough im sure theres many people on here that wouldn't mind helping out with textures.