The James Stewart Compound 2015

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Motoboss

Re: The James Stewart Compound 2015

Post by Motoboss »

That's gonna be my fault for not updating the shaders.. :( With shaders turned off this is going to happen..
But on a lighter note if your not running with shaders turned on you are missing out...
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
TheStrikerAce
Crushed Dissenter
Team: NextLevel Racing

Post by TheStrikerAce »

Motoboss wrote:That's gonna be my fault for not updating the shaders.. :( With shaders turned off this is going to happen..
But on a lighter note if your not running with shaders turned on you are missing out...
OK thank you for responding ill try it with shaders on.
PM me for custom bikes, team bikes, custom tracks, replica tracks, or team compunds!!!
webbmotox
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by webbmotox »

really nice, the tracks are really fun and the enviorment is amazing 10/10
Morrison129

Post by Morrison129 »

Could you make a lower detailed one :D
waynesim

Post by waynesim »

SPECTUCULAR!!! We are so lucky in this game community that guys like you keep producing awesome game content without ever asking for money. Everything about this track is first rate and both Motoboss n Skymx99 should be very pround of this one....thanks also to the other guys for the models, skins and everything else provided. It's great too that you kept it unlocked so everyone else could use the resources for this track. Thanx again guys, this is sitting in a short list of 'Freakin' brilliant tracks' :D
motoracer58

Post by motoracer58 »

All the tracks are showing up without any details. I have all the necessary downloads installed. I just installed mxsim to a new computer after not playing for a while so i'm not sure if there are other things i need. Any help is appreciated, Thanks
Terranfirma

Post by Terranfirma »

Looks and rides fantastic, but it lags just enough that I wouldn't mind a low version of it.

Just until I can secure employment and purchase a new PC, it's a bit of a bitch running some of the higher detail tracks at a consistent framerate.

Keep up the amazing work though, this is mindblowing compared to the tracks even year or two ago!
zip662

Post by zip662 »

i really want to play this track but i don't have a texture pack or something i don't know what's exactly wrong can anyone help?
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

zip662 wrote:i really want to play this track but i don't have a texture pack or something i don't know what's exactly wrong can anyone help?
motoracer58 wrote:All the tracks are showing up without any details. I have all the necessary downloads installed. I just installed mxsim to a new computer after not playing for a while so i'm not sure if there are other things i need. Any help is appreciated, Thanks
By details you mean? If you have the mx track installed all others should work.. Usually people drop new tracks into another track folder. That's what can cause this..

Terranfirma wrote:Looks and rides fantastic, but it lags just enough that I wouldn't mind a low version of it.

Just until I can secure employment and purchase a new PC, it's a bit of a bitch running some of the higher detail tracks at a consistent framerate.

Keep up the amazing work though, this is mindblowing compared to the tracks even year or two ago!
Lower detailed version is up .. Check the first post.. :D
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
iamjohnlabz20
Team: KawasakiPH

Post by iamjohnlabz20 »

iamjohnlabz20 wrote:everything is black. how can i fix this. please help :(
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

iamjohnlabz20 wrote:
iamjohnlabz20 wrote:everything is black. how can i fix this. please help :(
Sounds like the classic "Folder within a folder" problem. Make sure you didn't put the track folder(s) into any other folder on accident.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
motoracer58

Post by motoracer58 »

no, mine are directly into my folder. Most of my other tracks work except for a few.
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Great Track Motoboss! Been looking forward to this since you posted the first picture! I love the roughness and ruts, they aren't too jagged. SX track are really fun, love the flow of the jumps as they dont pop you too high but you still get that feeling, Traction is perfect for railing the mx track, just an overall great and fun track! Good job again !
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

Awesome track, really nice job to everyone involved in the making. Thanks.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Such a sick track! love it, honestly would love to see you do some of the terrain for outdoors. but i agreed with some people ive heard, its a little slick