Antelope Valley Motoplex

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 3183
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby nickuzick » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:36 am

It's a screenshot, he didn't change any decals to say "Heckman" I think you got your panties in a knot. The only thing that has his name on it is a screenshot HE TOOK. That isn't appropriation.
Image

User avatar
PhilAbney97
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:02 pm
Team: DM Racing Honda
Contact:

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby PhilAbney97 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:32 am

Seriously, you're missing the point of it makes it look like the track belongs to him, when it absolutely doesn't.
Dead Meat Racing Series Admin
Image
"Suck it Heckman" -Phil

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2794
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby AHeckman2 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:48 am

Yo guys, I've already talked to Mototank. We're cool. There's a reason I posted a second image without the name. In my respect, I put Heckman productions on 95% of my screenshots, just a habit. No offense taken from anyone.
Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2794
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby AHeckman2 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:19 pm

Kinda funny seeing someone like Phil (24 posts to the forum) go up against someone like nick (almost 2000 posts to the forum). I wonder who's going to win? :lol:
Image

User avatar
SKlein
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:08 pm
Team: Evergood
Location: MN

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby SKlein » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:00 pm

"He has more forum posts, therefore he's the more intelligent individual."
Sound logic.
Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2794
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby AHeckman2 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:27 pm

SKlein wrote:"He has more forum posts, therefore he's the more intelligent individual."
Sound logic.

No, he just has more experience arguing on the forum is what I was getting at.
Image

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 3183
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby nickuzick » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:44 pm

AHeckman2 wrote:more experience arguing on the forum

Tru
Image

Yamahaman95
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:15 am
Team: Jesus
Location: st.louis MO

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby Yamahaman95 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:52 pm

Out of all the things you could have argued on Heckman about (its obvious you want to argue with him because you hate him, or have a crush, idc) but this, i would consider to be the stupidest subject you could have chose. you just dropped on the floor and started throwing a tantrum over a picture...nice
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards

User avatar
PhilAbney97
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:02 pm
Team: DM Racing Honda
Contact:

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby PhilAbney97 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:55 pm

Because he's butted heads with more people on a forum means he's going to win?

Holy fuck Heckman, you're absolutely ignorant.

I've got over 18 Hours Logged in Active Combat. How many does he have?

It doesn't mean I'm going to win an argument because I'm a better fighter.... You say and do some really stupid stuff. Again, I'm back on the whole think before you say and do stuff.... BTW, I'm still waiting on my PIZZA
Dead Meat Racing Series Admin
Image
"Suck it Heckman" -Phil

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2794
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby AHeckman2 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:09 pm

I'm not throwing a temper tantrum lol, it doesn't bother me any.

And Phil, here's a link to get a free pizza- http://bit.ly/1SnVhSe
Image

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 3183
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby nickuzick » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:26 pm

I would think that someone with 18 hours of active combat would be a lot more mature. I guess the US is in worse hands than I thought.
Image

Ryan721
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:52 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby Ryan721 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:19 pm

PhilAbney97 wrote:I've got over 18 Hours Logged in Active Combat.

I take it as you're talking about the military. Can we see some type of proof that you are in the armed forces? Because last time someone said they were, they really weren't and just wanted a free PC out of it. 98% of people still hate him because of it.

Other than that, you're pretty stupid for arguing over something this small. It's called a water mark. Media companies put their logo to claim the picture is theirs. So for you to go off on him because of that, just makes you look like a dumbass.

User avatar
PhilAbney97
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:02 pm
Team: DM Racing Honda
Contact:

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby PhilAbney97 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:23 pm

Ryan721 wrote:
PhilAbney97 wrote:I've got over 18 Hours Logged in Active Combat.

I take it as you're talking about the military. Can we see some type of proof that you are in the armed forces? Because last time someone said they were, they really weren't and just wanted a free PC out of it. 98% of people still hate him because of it.

Other than that, you're pretty stupid for arguing over something this small. It's called a water mark. Media companies put their logo to claim the picture is theirs. So for you to go off on him because of that, just makes you look like a dumbass.


Sure join the DM TeamSpeak and I'd love to talk to you.
Dead Meat Racing Series Admin
Image
"Suck it Heckman" -Phil

Ryan721
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:52 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby Ryan721 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:59 pm

need the ip bud

User avatar
KTM57
Posts: 13672
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:42 am
Team: Adept
Location: TX

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby KTM57 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:04 am

PhilAbney97 wrote:I've got over 18 Hours Logged in Active Combat. How many does he have?


What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: christianjonse, ConnorWells, ethan_943, Osari52, SH116 and 17 guests