Page 3 of 4

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:43 am
by PhilAbney97
Ryan721 wrote:need the ip bud



63.210.145.2:9297

Come on it bud

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:53 am
by Ryan721
KTM57 wrote:
PhilAbney97 wrote:I've got over 18 Hours Logged in Active Combat. How many does he have?


What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

FALSE VALOR

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:54 am
by PhilAbney97
Still waiting on you

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:55 am
by Ryan721
PhilAbney97 wrote:Because he's butted heads with more people on a forum means he's going to win?

Holy fuck Heckman, you're absolutely ignorant.

I've got over 18 Hours Logged in Active Combat. How many does he have?

It doesn't mean I'm going to win an argument because I'm a better fighter.... You say and do some really stupid stuff. Again, I'm back on the whole think before you say and do stuff.... BTW, I'm still waiting on my PIZZA

MOS?

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:57 am
by PhilAbney97
Ryan721 wrote:
PhilAbney97 wrote:Because he's butted heads with more people on a forum means he's going to win?

Holy fuck Heckman, you're absolutely ignorant.

I've got over 18 Hours Logged in Active Combat. How many does he have?

It doesn't mean I'm going to win an argument because I'm a better fighter.... You say and do some really stupid stuff. Again, I'm back on the whole think before you say and do stuff.... BTW, I'm still waiting on my PIZZA

MOS?



Join TS and we'll talk.

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:12 am
by PhilAbney97
Don't want to join? Hiding your smack talk behind someone elses Forum name? That's cool bro, act like a god damn man and join TS. Don't try to call someone out then hid away

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:22 am
by PhilAbney97
KTM57 wrote:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.


[img] https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/user/ ... eb899d.jpg [\img]

Excuse me Mr. Hard Ass

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:23 pm
by KarlssonRacing
Fun track!

But Wow, fun reading about ONE screenshot who has the photographer´s name on it..LOL.

Heckman, im on ur side 8)

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:47 pm
by AHeckman2
KarlssonRacing wrote:Fun track!

But Wow, fun reading about ONE screenshot who has the photographer´s name on it..LOL.

Heckman, im on ur side 8)

Yea the track creator asked me to post one without my name nicely so I did.

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:09 am
by MotardMatt220
Backing Heckman and KTM! fuck you, PhilAbney97.

but great looks track, guy!

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:35 pm
by DangerJoe
Believe it or not, August is actually Colonel Sanders

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:02 pm
by onefoureight
PhilAbney97 wrote:I've got over 18 Hours Logged in Active Combat.


Image

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:40 pm
by JAH23
Hey mototank, can i give some advice?

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:46 pm
by mototank14
Yea for sure I'm always welcome for changes or tips the more critism on my tracks the better. Shoot away. Unless yougunna give me ice advice about how to choose my friends or something stupid like that in which case I'd say to not do that haha

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:47 pm
by mototank14
Ignore ice my phone auto corrected what I wrote before I was done and I didn't realize it.