2016 Australian Motocross Nationals RND 1

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
honda23
Team: RKI/JDS

Re: 2016 Australian Motocross Nationals RND 1

Post by honda23 »

Each trackmaker guys know by himself what he has to do with his track, if there's no grass around it why should he had put it :? it can be seen in the photo too...i agree with being precise with stakes, timing gates and bales as VUSTTOS pointed out, they are also important for racing in order to prevent cuts, everyone improves...
Gabriele Grossi #22 | RKI JayDeeSounds Italia Racing Team
Trackmaker, PM me to get your favourite track done at reasonable prices!
If you like my works --> https://www.paypal.me/Gabrielegrossi
TM_Infidel
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by TM_Infidel »

Jack i think you have done a cool job on the layout which will help make the racing close and interesting.

The responses here are really based on constructive criticisms not personal ones as everyone hopes the tracks will become memorable classics from AUS given the honor to replicate them with your skills which is the very reason i wanted to get behind this series and support you guys as a sponsor. I recall last week you sent me 4 track/advertising progress pics and i wondered what all that white stuff was around the track and replied back asking "is that snow around the track and is it legit on the real aus track"? ..you replied back .."No it's just the overlay map, I was running a low quality version just to make the layout". ...i thought fair enough and looked forward to seeing the final version when released but to my surprise it still remains.

The Skycam screenie posted of the track from 12 months ago is quite dull and doesn't pick up any true colors accurately if you watch the whole 2015 vid posted previously on page 1 it changes back to a gropro on the rider showing slightly better colors, tusks of new grass sprouting here and there and the rest a lighter colored dirt that blending on the sides of the the darker groomed track which is actually a reddish loam if you want to watch the TV camera version of the same 2015 event compared with a gopro. If grass should not be there at the time that vid was taken, then neither should snow, its red loam at the time.

Given that Horsham hosts a number of annual events each year, MXNats, Quadbikes, Junior MX, local club events etc.. the surrounding environment can also change depending on Australia's harsh weather conditions in winter or summer. Back in 2002 the track environment was as bare as a horses' ass. When the circuit isn't under upgrades or overhauls normally there "is" grass around the track when in "prime" condition in general and duly promoted as such by the Horsham Motorcycle Club - see pics below as well as Google's latest 2016 satellite pics of the circuit which shows plenty of green grass is the norm.

I'm a fan of J.Perry tracks and have come to know better which i believe is the main point everyone is pointing towards. I continue to support you guys in the hope of bringing these classic tracks to life as "replicas" or at least close to. There is still time to update Horsham Rd.1 and re-post if you wish plus others around who can assist if you ask as some people still work together in this community. However if you believe 100% it is accurate enough already to the best of your ability as is then leave it and take the constructive criticism positively and shape it in to a classic keeper for RD.2

TM_Infidel
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by TM_Infidel »

Actual TV broadcast from 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enMEq3Fivuo
*WMT*Corby
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 305 Edits Suzuki

Post by *WMT*Corby »

J.Perry-669 wrote:
Nex285 wrote:Image
Nice age of empires graphics

Spent 20 mins so not worthhhhh

omg so fucking accurate, why is there grass there when its not ment to be :0
If you can't take criticism on board, and use it for possible improvement, then how do you expect to better yourself, improve in some small areas and details, and to make tracks that people would enjoy more man? If I was like that in music, just blowing off every bit of constructive feedback i get, replying with immature/sarcastic responses with no intention of taking any of it onboard, I wouldn't get anywhere in my industry. Not saying that it's a big deal about the track because personally I don't mind it; thats not my issue. The issue is your response to some posts on here, which clearly give some solutions/fixes to try out.

Anyhow, enjoy your work mate, just good to keep open minded. Peace
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

TM_Infidel wrote:Jack i think you have done a cool job on the layout which will help make the racing close and interesting.

The responses here are really based on constructive criticisms not personal ones as everyone hopes the tracks will become memorable classics from AUS given the honor to replicate them with your skills which is the very reason i wanted to get behind this series and support you guys as a sponsor. I recall last week you sent me 4 track/advertising progress pics and i wondered what all that white stuff was around the track and replied back asking "is that snow around the track and is it legit on the real aus track"? ..you replied back .."No it's just the overlay map, I was running a low quality version just to make the layout". ...i thought fair enough and looked forward to seeing the final version when released but to my surprise it still remains.

The Skycam screenie posted of the track from 12 months ago is quite dull and doesn't pick up any true colors accurately if you watch the whole 2015 vid posted previously on page 1 it changes back to a gropro on the rider showing slightly better colors, tusks of new grass sprouting here and there and the rest a lighter colored dirt that blending on the sides of the the darker groomed track which is actually a reddish loam if you want to watch the TV camera version of the same 2015 event compared with a gopro. If grass should not be there at the time that vid was taken, then neither should snow, its red loam at the time.

Given that Horsham hosts a number of annual events each year, MXNats, Quadbikes, Junior MX, local club events etc.. the surrounding environment can also change depending on Australia's harsh weather conditions in winter or summer. Back in 2002 the track environment was as bare as a horses' ass. When the circuit isn't under upgrades or overhauls normally there "is" grass around the track when in "prime" condition in general and duly promoted as such by the Horsham Motorcycle Club - see pics below as well as Google's latest 2016 satellite pics of the circuit which shows plenty of green grass is the norm.

I'm a fan of J.Perry tracks and have come to know better which i believe is the main point everyone is pointing towards. I continue to support you guys in the hope of bringing these classic tracks to life as "replicas" or at least close to. There is still time to update Horsham Rd.1 and re-post if you wish plus others around who can assist if you ask as some people still work together in this community. However if you believe 100% it is accurate enough already to the best of your ability as is then leave it and take the constructive criticism positively and shape it in to a classic keeper for RD.2

bump, Jack you should re read this 4 times and take his advice.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
Johnny_McClorey_95
Team: Privateer

Post by Johnny_McClorey_95 »

Has anyone made cameras for this track??
MX181

Post by MX181 »

my 2 cents. take it as you want is; this is a joke and if you guys are serious (which it doesnt seem) and you make it too coolum (which i will be surprised, cause this is a bit of a joke), well done but dont mess it up cause i would of made a track rf national spec, most up to date on point version, cause that is what it deserves a great version not some half assed rushed job like this.
T_Althaus921
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by T_Althaus921 »

Johnny_McClorey_95 wrote:Has anyone made cameras for this track??
I'm am in the process of making cameras
T_Althaus921
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by T_Althaus921 »

MX181 wrote:my 2 cents. take it as you want is; this is a joke and if you guys are serious (which it doesnt seem) and you make it too coolum (which i will be surprised, cause this is a bit of a joke), well done but dont mess it up cause i would of made a track rf national spec, most up to date on point version, cause that is what it deserves a great version not some half assed rushed job like this.
Aye man. Its the first round. The tracks and the series can only get better from here on. If you don't like the track or the series then don't race it. I'm not forcing any of you to race it.

Oh and we will make it to coolum. In fact Coolum's already being built 8)
J.Perry-669
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JPD

Post by J.Perry-669 »

MX181 wrote:my 2 cents. take it as you want is; this is a joke and if you guys are serious (which it doesnt seem) and you make it too coolum (which i will be surprised, cause this is a bit of a joke), well done but dont mess it up cause i would of made a track rf national spec, most up to date on point version, cause that is what it deserves a great version not some half assed rushed job like this.
you wanna do it?
Like my Content? Like my Facebook page or Donate? https://www.facebook.com/JPerryDesigns6 ... 5656915070
MX181

Post by MX181 »

like i said i wish you guys the best and i hope you guys do well, its not an easy job making 8 or so replica tracks but lets hope you guys smash it.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Honestly I love the track, its fast pace but corner speed will the the separator on this track. I dont really care about the decals, the only thing that really sucks is trying to take screenshots
Johnny_McClorey_95
Team: Privateer

Post by Johnny_McClorey_95 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:Honestly I love the track, its fast pace but corner speed will the the separator on this track. I dont really care about the decals, the only thing that really sucks is trying to take screenshots
I agree
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

im gonna make cam for the trak, when get home from school
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

cams if anyone wants them, i think i did a pretty good job for the first time. not to toot my horn or anything
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5t183 ... ms_Rd_1.7z