Haloriclek Mx

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Re: Haloriclek Mx

Post by brent26 »

The track is like locust and esk combined.. and the grass dont look good.
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

Nice track man!
off topic: Brent, that sig makes no sense! And if your such a fanboy of mxonlinetournaments, stay on there forums.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Yea, I'm not sure how mxonlinetournaments.com can beat mxs, because they are 2 separate things...1 being a tournament site, and 1 being a game. Also, how can you stand that guy? I don't know him that well, but I remember I did a few untamed tournaments with factorymxtournaments, and those guys were chill and it was a fun way to race fast people, then all of a sudden this guy would get on there and talk all kinds of smack to everyone, pm me all the time to quit racing their tournaments and start racing his and what not...it was crazy, and made me not want to race his tournaments cause he was kind of a crack head...to each his own I suppose.

I think many people feel the same way as I do about that site/guy, and this forum has responded before, so I just don't think this is the place for you to post things like that...It will just start a fight. If you want to talk smack about mxs, then do it somewhere else, because here we try to improve and support the game.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

***whoops, didn't see that was already taken care of sorry***