YouTube Island Resort Motocross

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MotoxMarcus
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:07 am
Team: True Colors
Location: Charlotte, NC
Contact:

YouTube Island Resort Motocross

Postby MotoxMarcus » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:20 am

Image
It's July, 5th, and your recovering from a 4th of July hangover aboard your Carnival Cruise Ship. You step out on deck and notice you've arrived at your favorite port for the day, and you see the track. It's YouTube Island Resort and luckily enough for you, you brought your dirt bike on the cruise! The only thing left to do is ride! You notice as you ride that there are dolphins jumping out of the water, and a plane flying around with a banner of the track creators name! The other, lame, non-motocross cruise goers are located on the beaches around this pristine motocross track, staring in amazement as you launch huge jumps and ride the water!

This is my 4th track release and I hope you all enjoy it! The track is free obviously, but all I ask is for you to at least check out my YouTube channel. I've been trying to grow this channel for about 8 months, and if you enjoy what you see on the channel, a subscription would be a great way to show me you enjoy this track I have created.

Any tips will be greatly appreciated and thank you guys for giving my YouTube channel a chance, it's all I ask for!

I made a video showing off the track, and I know, it's not anything crazy, but I don't normally make these types of videos on my channel.


Thanks to!
Haggqvist for the bales and acerbis track markers
Twistmoto for the blank track with objects as well as textures
SMR for the bleachers
big smooth one3 for the water from Blue Quarry
P2sta for the bobcat
Twisterbest for the Ford truck
This awesome community for the tutorials and such!

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ogwzmgiq1olcub9/youtubeisland.rar?dl=0

User avatar
funkychicken
Posts: 527
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:34 pm
Team: CG Motorsports
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
Contact:

Re: YouTube Island Resort Motocross

Postby funkychicken » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:23 am

Very colorful and bright track to say the least. Love the background story and the big floaty jumps are very fun. Pretty short, but still fun. Track is decent, but still has clues that you are still learning how to make tracks. I like it and hope to see more from you soon :D
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |

MotoxMarcus
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:07 am
Team: True Colors
Location: Charlotte, NC
Contact:

Re: YouTube Island Resort Motocross

Postby MotoxMarcus » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:26 am

funkychicken wrote:Very colorful and bright track to say the least. Love the background story and the big floaty jumps are very fun. Pretty short, but still fun. Track is decent, but still has clues that you are still learning how to make tracks. I like it and hope to see more from you soon :D

Thank You! Ruts are my weak point for sure and I'm not very good at roughness either. Glad you enjoyed some of it though

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 5887
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden

Re: YouTube Island Resort Motocross

Postby Wahlamt » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:28 pm

Track looks cool! Very unique for sure, yet a try to make a national track.

I'd say that I really appreciate the creativity. It also looks to be a little bit more styled as older tracks, which I really do miss. Even though those tracks back then didn't have too much decals or so... It looks like you have really tried making a unique track. I personally prefer a track where it feels like the creator has put his heart into it, where I can see here, even that over a track that may ride better. You have a lot of unique elements, the plane, the dolphins and so on, making it feel very personal. Great job, looking forward to seeing more tracks like these, with older style decals (imo) and beaches :)

MotoxMarcus
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:07 am
Team: True Colors
Location: Charlotte, NC
Contact:

Re: YouTube Island Resort Motocross

Postby MotoxMarcus » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:47 pm

Wahlamt wrote:Track looks cool! Very unique for sure, yet a try to make a national track.

I'd say that I really appreciate the creativity. It also looks to be a little bit more styled as older tracks, which I really do miss. Even though those tracks back then didn't have too much decals or so... It looks like you have really tried making a unique track. I personally prefer a track where it feels like the creator has put his heart into it, where I can see here, even that over a track that may ride better. You have a lot of unique elements, the plane, the dolphins and so on, making it feel very personal. Great job, looking forward to seeing more tracks like these, with older style decals (imo) and beaches :)

hahaha thanks for the feedback Storken! I'm not very good at decals and I feel like if I got better at them, my tracks would really improve. Glad you like it for the most part though!

LaneMariotti77
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:31 pm
Team: SouthEastMx.com

Re: YouTube Island Resort Motocross

Postby LaneMariotti77 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:58 pm

Very Impressed with the track, for all the objects and decals, i surprisingly get great fps. this track is junk computer friendly so if you struggle finding a good track that you can run on a pos computer, this is a great track to get. The traction isnt the best, but you can easily pick back up a rhytm if you mess up, i personally like the way the track flows, the corners arent terrible, but like you said ruts are you weak point. Really like the track, great job! definitely make more. I give it a 9/10 only because the corners and traction, but all around a pretty solid track. keep it up!!

dirtrider56
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:42 pm
Team: HRC Honda

Re: YouTube Island Resort Motocross

Postby dirtrider56 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:01 pm

can you make it for mediafire

Pushin The Limits
Posts: 330
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:58 pm

Re: YouTube Island Resort Motocross

Postby Pushin The Limits » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:54 am

I will upload the mediafire if you really need it
William Seim
Ktmrdr11 wrote:That's like saying you're not paying for the gear psd, your paying for my pornhub subscription.

Pushin The Limits
Posts: 330
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:58 pm

Re: YouTube Island Resort Motocross

Postby Pushin The Limits » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:58 am

I take no credit just uploaded it to a different site
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lhxdsdpg9 ... island.rar
William Seim
Ktmrdr11 wrote:That's like saying you're not paying for the gear psd, your paying for my pornhub subscription.

dirtrider56
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:42 pm
Team: HRC Honda

Re: YouTube Island Resort Motocross

Postby dirtrider56 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:18 am

thx


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Oaky_ and 11 guests